The eBay is a popular eCommerce platform where an entire community buys and sells products.
Ordering from eBay is easy, but sometimes you may have to perform the daunting task of changing the address and this article is to help you with that.
How to Change Address on eBay order?
Sometimes, you may place an order that is getting shipped to a wrong address or you may enter the wrong address while placing an order. To rectify this mistake, follow the steps mentioned below.
- To change the address on your eBay order, you need to contact the seller before the order ships.
- First, proceed to the purchase history and find the order for which you need to change the address.
- Click on the ‘More Options’ icon and tap on ‘Contact Seller’.
- Then you can either ask the Seller to change the shipping address if the package is not shipped or explain to the seller why you must cancel the order.
- If the seller agrees to cancel the order then you can repurchase the same item and these enter the correct address.
How to Change Address on eBay account?
You may switch cities or houses and this means that you will have to change your delivery address on eBay as well. There is a simple and effective procedure to do this which is elucidated below.
- You have one default shipping address which is listed as the primary address and all your packages will be shipped to this address by default.
- While purchasing a product, you can even choose from any of other saved addresses on your profile.
- Find the ‘Accounts’ option, then click on ‘Addresses’ and then tap ‘View All Shipping Addresses’.
- In this heading, you will find all the addresses saved to your profile. Subsequently, you can edit or delete these addresses or add a new one.
How to Change Address on eBay app?
As smartphones penetrated every household, eBay too launched an app to tap into this new avenue. The eBay app gives especially the sellers a great advantage as they can just pin their location and start selling.
- Fine the sell option and click on ‘Sell an Item’ (https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?id=4081).
- Enter the title of what you’re selling and its proper specifications.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option in the item specifics section and pin your location along with entering the pin code.
- Once you are done with filling the details and entering your location, hit the ‘List it’ option so that the sale of your product goes live.
- You can even keep a default location entered for all your products through the ‘My Account’ option.
How to Change Address on eBay on Phone?
Everyone uses smartphones these days and almost every company or platform that has a website has also launched an app. You can access eBay using your phone through the app or through your web browser.
- If you are accessing eBay through the app, then you can find the Address section under My Account and you can modify or add address there.
- If you are accessing eBay through the web browser, then the procedure is similar through the normal web browser process which is to contact the seller or change it from ‘My Accounts’.
- You can select ‘Desktop Mode’ on your web browser if you are unable to understand the interface of the mobile browser.
How to Change Address on eBay Shipping Label?
If you wish to ship an item, you can print your shipping labels directly through eBay. This saves you a lot of time and money and is thus a convenient and viable option.
- Go to the ‘My eBay’ option and then click on the ‘Sold’ option.
- Choose the item which you wish to ship and click on ‘Print Shipping Label’ beside it.
- Ensure that your address and the buyer’s address are correct before you print the labels as changing any address after printing is not possible.
- If any changes need to be made then choose the ‘Edit’ option under the respective addresses before printing the label.
- Double check the shipping address before placing an order.
Ensure that your address and the buyer’s address are correct before you hand over the product to a shipping company.
How do I change shipping address on eBay after order?
- Go to Addresses – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Edit next to Shipping address.
- Select Edit next to the address you’d like to change.
- Update your address and select Save.
What to do if eBay shipped to wrong address?
How do I change shipping label on eBay?
How do I change my shipping label on eBay 2020?
- Go to your Seller Account – opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Look for Payment methods for seller fees and select Change.
- From the dropdown menu, choose your preferred payment method.
- Enter your information. For direct debit or card payment, select Save.
Is it cheaper to use eBay shipping labels?
Is it cheaper to print shipping labels at home?
Do you have to pay to print postage labels on eBay?
Do I have to use eBay labels?
Can you handwrite eBay labels?
How do I print a 4×6 label on eBay?
How do I print a label on eBay without postage?
How do I print a postage label?
- Open the downloaded PDFs.
- Select to Print the PDF. This is usually in the File dropdown.
- Select the paper size you want to use. If you’re printing on label paper, be sure to select “4 in.
- Check the preview to be sure that the label is formatted correctly.
- Click Print.