Sometimes when using a messaging app on an IOS device makes the text look quite small, and there’s no need to face difficulties while reading your messages.
There is an alternative: make the texts larger, and you’ll read them easily.
Changing Font Size in The Mail on iPhone
- To start with, click on the mail app on the iPhone, then hit the email account that you need to use.
- On the middle left of the screen, tap on the Compose section, followed by the email address of the recipient, as well as the email’s subject line.
- Tap on the text field.
- Then click on the left-facing triangle appearing beneath the text field.
- With that done, click on the Font Icon (a lower-case and upper-case letter a).
- Immediately select the Default font. A list of fonts appears, ensure you tap one to select it.
- After that, the font name you chose appears. Make sure you click on the text field to start using your desired font.
Change Fonts on iPhone without Jailbreaking
You can also change the font on your iPhone using AnyFont app. Choose the font size you may want to add to the device.
- Using the search engine, key in the font type that you wish to whether OTF, TFF, or TCC.
- Results will appear showing numerous websites where you can freely download the font.
- After downloading the font, email it to yourself in the form of an attachment to install it on your device.
- An iOS has an Open in…” feature that helps you to the font to your device.
- After that, access your email through the device tap on the attachment then select “Open in…”then tap on AnyFont.
- Immediately you finish downloading the font to AnyFont app, it will appear on the font list. Therefore, you can easily install it on the device.
- To make the app use the installed fonts on your device, restart it, and the app will use the font that you installed.
Changing Fonts on iPhone Messages
- Start by clicking on settings, then move to “General“.
- With that, click “Accessibility” then select “Large Text“.
- On this menu, choose on the desired font size: OFF is the default, followed by 20pt up to 56pt.
Changing Fonts in the Notes App on iPhone
- On the Home screen, open the Settings app of your iPhone.
- Having done that, move down then tap on notes.
- Then from here, ensure you switch between three choices: the default Marker Felt, Helvetica, and Noteworthy. Do your selection then later exit. With the simple process, you’ll have changed the fonts in notes app on your iPhone.