Sometimes when using a messaging app on an IOS device makes the text look quite small, and there’s no need to face difficulties while reading your messages. There is an alternative: make the texts larger, and you’ll read them easily.
Changing Font Size in The Mail on iPhone
- To start with, click on the mail app on the iPhone, then hit the email account that you need to use.
- On the middle left of the screen, tap on the Compose section, followed by the email address of the recipient, as well as the email’s subject line.
- Tap on the text field.
- Then click on the left-facing triangle appearing beneath the text field.
- With that done, click on the Font Icon (a lower-case and upper-case letter a).
- Immediately select the Default font. A list of fonts appears, ensure you tap one to select it.
- After that, the font name you chose appears. Make sure you click on the text field to start using your desired font.
Change Fonts on iPhone without Jailbreaking
You can also change the font on your iPhone using AnyFont app. Choose the font size you may want to add to the device.
- Using the search engine, key in the font type that you wish to whether OTF, TFF, or TCC.
- Results will appear showing numerous websites where you can freely download the font.
- After downloading the font, email it to yourself in the form of an attachment to install it on your device.
- An iOS has an Open in…” feature that helps you to the font to your device.
- After that, access your email through the device tap on the attachment then select “Open in…”then tap on AnyFont.
- Immediately you finish downloading the font to AnyFont app, it will appear on the font list. Therefore, you can easily install it on the device.
- To make the app use the installed fonts on your device, restart it, and the app will use the font that you installed.
Changing Fonts on iPhone Messages
- Start by clicking on settings, then move to “General“.
- With that, click “Accessibility” then select “Large Text“.
- On this menu, choose on the desired font size: OFF is the default, followed by 20pt up to 56pt.
Changing Fonts in the Notes App on iPhone
- On the Home screen, open the Settings app of your iPhone.
- Having done that, move down then tap on notes.
- Then from here, ensure you switch between three choices: the default Marker Felt, Helvetica, and Noteworthy. Do your selection then later exit. With the simple process, you’ll have changed the fonts in notes app on your iPhone.
How do I change my text font?
- Open the Settings app and tap the “Accessibility” tab.
- Tap “Font Size.” Depending on your device, this option may be hidden in a “Vision” menu.
- You’ll be presented with a slider that lets you control the font size.
- Tap “Done” to save your changes.
How do I get fancy fonts on my phone?
- Copy your TTF or OTF font files to your phone.
- Long press anywhere on the home screen and select “GO Settings.”
- Choose Font > Select Font.
- Pick your font, or tap “Scan” to add files stored on your device.
Why can’t you change the font on an iPhone?
How do I put custom fonts on my iPhone?
How do I change my Imessage font?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap “Display & Brightness,” and then tap “Text Size.”
- On the Text Size page, you can drag the slider at the bottom of the screen to make the text larger or smaller.
How do you customize your iMessage?
Can you use different fonts in iMessage?
Can you change the color of text messages on iPhone?
Why are my iMessages green?
How do you change the color of your text?
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text. The Mini toolbar appears automatically when you select text.
What color is iMessages?
How do you send a text message on iPhone instead of iMessage?
- Go to Settings > Messages.
- Toggle Send as SMS switch to off.
- When iMessage is unavailable, individual messages will not send. Tap and hold these individual messages until you get an option menu.
- Tap Send as Text Message.
What’s the difference between SMS and iMessage?
Why are my iMessages sending as texts to one person?
Why don’t I get texts from a certain number iPhone?
Why are my messages sending as text not iMessage?
Why am I only getting some texts on my iPhone?
Can receive but Cannot send text messages?
Ads by Google