There are many easiest ways to convert your word document to PDF. Still, it is one of the most commonly searched items in the teaks related category. Here are some of the hassles free and free of cost methods compiled for you.
- Converting PDF to a Word Document on Windows or Mac
This is one of the easiest ways out there and this does not require an Internet connection Firstly, you need to open the file in Abode Acrobat Reader.
- In the panel on the right side, select the Export Word tool. In the option, of export format, select on PF document. Click on ‘Export’.
- You can name the converted file and save in a location of your choice.
- In the MS Word itself, Select on the option ‘Save As’ and choose PDF or XPS as an option. Type the name for the document. The outcome would be the conversion of Word document to PDF. You can save the same in the desired location.
- If you don’t have Microsoft Office installed on your laptop/Pc, here are the most convenient methods for you.
- Using Google Docs
Google Docs is one of the easiest ways to convert and it only requires you to have a Google account, also this option is very safe as this does not involve any external websites other than Google.
- Open your file with Google Docs. On the left-hand panel under the option File, select the option ‘Download As’.
- Click on the PDF format option. Your file would be downloaded in PDF format.
- Another new tool is WPS PDF to Word Converter from the house of trusted office suites WPS office. It is free of cost.
- Through Various Free of Cost Online Sites
There are many online sites which can be utilized as a Word document to PDF converter. You can either convert the file by directly visiting such websites or just add an extension on your computer. Here are some reliable ones listed below. It is always advisable to avoid using online websites for conversion of files containing sensitive content such as credit card information.
- Using CleverPDF
Just upload the file on CleverPDF and select the option for conversion to PDF format. In a few seconds, the converted file would be ready to be downloaded.
- Using SmallPDF
This website is not only free of cost but also has no limits on file sizes. Just upload the document and click the convertor Word Document to PDF. It has no watermarks Ads.
- Using FreePDFconvert
Go to freePDFconvert official website. Click on option choose your file. Select the document which is in PDF format. From the various options under ‘select converter’, click on ‘To word’. Your file would be successfully converted.
- Using PDF2doc
Another such PDF2doc enables saving a file in PDF format as an editable document in word format. You just need to upload the file and it would allow you to change the format.
- For Conversion on Your Smartphones
Download the app docxreader. It has an approximate size of 4.4 MB. It is quite convenient to use. You can just need a single click to convert a file in Word format to a PDF. It can also convert from PDF to word document it can open files in Docs, RTF, PDF, DocX, and other common formats.
- For Conversion on Your Windows Phone:
- Firstly, open the word file which you need to be converted. Tap the file icon. In the file menu, tap on ‘Save’ option.
- Select the location for the PDF. Enter the name for the file.
- In the File Type drop-down, tap now the select PDF option. Your document would be saved as tagged PDF.
- For Conversion on Your iPhone Or iPad:
- Open app of the MS word in the Apple devices. In the drop-down menu that pops up, select’ Email as attachment’.
- In the options, click on ‘Send PDF’. This option allows you to convert or export Word Document to PDF easily.
Go through various websites before choosing the best option. You can also compare the sizes of the PDF files downloaded from various sources. Always go with the option that is least in size.
How do I convert Word to PDF for free?
- To begin, drag and drop your DOC or DOCX file in the Word to PDF converter.
- The conversion to PDF should take place right away.
- Feel free to compress, edit or modify your file further.
- Click the download button to save your new PDF.
Ads by Google