Spotify is one of the best music streaming platforms in the market. Yet, if for some reason you are dissatisfied with it, here’s how you can delete your Spotify account.
How to Delete Spotify Account Permanently?
If you have found your musical home in ‘Apple Music’ or ‘Amazon Music’, it seems only plausible that you would want to get rid of your Spotify subscription. Here’s what you can do about it.
- For this purpose, you will have to use a web browser on your personal computer.
- ‘Log-In’ into your Spotify account from the browser by visiting the homepage.
- Under the ‘Help’ section in the menu, you will find the option to delete your account.
- Click on ‘Close Account’ from the drop-down menu and then fill the survey.
- After filling up the necessary information, just click on ‘Confirm’ to permanently delete your account on Spotify.
How to Delete Spotify Account from Facebook?
If you don’t want your Spotify to be showing up on Facebook anymore, here’s what you can do.
- In case you don’t already have it, install the desktop version of Spotify on your computer.
- After you click on the drop-down menu right beside your account name on the top right, you will find the ‘Settings’ option.
- Click on settings and after scrolling through the page, you will find the option to ‘Disconnect from Facebook’.
- Click on the option to disconnect the two media platforms.
How to Delete Spotify Account on iPhone?
With so many options as music streaming platforms, it evidently becomes difficult to choose a single one. Yet, if for some reason you have decided to let go of your Spotify account, here’s what you can do.
- Spotify doesn’t provide a direct method to delete its account from the iOS app or even the Android app.
- In order to delete your Spotify account, use the mobile device’s web browser to visit the Spotify homepage (https://www.spotify.com/).
- After you have had signed in, go to the ‘Accounts’ section and tap on ‘I Want to Close My Spotify Account Permanently’ to get the mentioned result.
- After filling up a survey, you will be good to go.
- You will no longer be able to access your songs and playlists from your deleted Spotify account.
- After you have deleted your account, you cannot use the same username to ‘Sign-Up’ once again.
If you are going to another music streaming platform, make sure whether or not there’s a clear difference in the services provided by Spotify and the other application.
How do I permanently delete my Spotify account?
How do I delete my free Spotify account 2020?
- Click on Login in the upper right-hand corner and sign in to your account with your Spotify credentials.
- Click on close account.
- Confirm cancellation by clicking close account.
How do you delete a Spotify account on mobile?
How do I delete my Spotify account 2021?
How do I cancel Spotify Premium on my phone?
- Tap on “My Account” icon. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider. Scroll downward to the “Your plan” section, then tap on “CHANGE PLAN.”
- Tap on “CHANGE PLAN.” Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider.
- Tap “CANCEL PREMIUM.” Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider.
Can I delete my Spotify account and make a new one?
How do I delete my Spotify account without logging in?
Can you reset your Spotify?
How long does it take to delete Spotify account?
Can I have 2 accounts on Spotify?
How long do you have to wait to make a new Spotify account?
How long does it take to receive an email from Spotify?
Does Spotify respond to emails?
Why do I not get emails from Spotify?
Why don’t I get email from Spotify?
How do I get Spotify emails?
Why is Spotify not sending password reset?
How do I resend my Spotify verification email?
Ads by Google