Delete vodafone account
Can I delete my Vodafone app?
Uninstall apps on your Vodafone Smart V10 Android 9.0
You can uninstall apps to free up memory. Slide your finger upwards on the screen. Press Play Store. Press UNINSTALL.
How do I cancel my Vodafone number?
How can I close my Vodafone postpaid number? You can call on the customer care number i.e. 198 or 141 to request for deactivation of the Vi postpaid number. You will be asked for your verification details and your number will be temporarily deactivated.
How do I delete my registered account?
How do I remove Vodafone start?
- Choose Play Store from the application menu.
- Choose Menu and then My apps.
- Find My Vodafone from the list.
- Choose Uninstall and OK – the app will be uninstalled from your phone.
How do I sign out of Vodafone app?
- Select , located in the top-left of the window, or for an iPad.
- Select Log out.
How do I permanently delete my account?
Note: If you have more than one Google Account, deleting one won’t delete the others.
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How do I delete an old email account?
How do I permanently delete my TWOO account?
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account immediately?
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
Can I delete a Microsoft account?
Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts . Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove, and then select Manage. Select Delete account from this device. Select Delete to confirm.
How do I delete an email account on IOS 14?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts.
- Under Accounts, tap on the email account you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account > Delete from My iPhone.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
What happens if I delete my email account on iPhone?
Deleting an Email Account From the iPhone Doesn’t Delete the Account. When an email account is deleted from an iPhone, the email account and address remain unchanged. You can still receive and send emails on the web or in other email programs set up to use the email account.
How do I delete an Exchange account on iOS 14?
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. The Accounts screen will open.
- On the Accounts screen, tap the Exchange Account you want to remove.
- Scroll down and click Delete Account. A Delete Account warning window will open.
- On the Delete Account warning window, click Delete Account to finish.
How do I delete an email account on iOS?
Apple iPhone – Remove an Email Account
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- From the ‘ACCOUNTS’ section, tap an email account.
- Tap Delete Account (at the bottom; may require scrolling).
- To confirm, tap Delete from My iPhone.
Will I lose my emails if I delete my account?
Deleting a Gmail account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your emails and account settings will be erased. You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future.