Due to copyright infringement issues, Instagram does not have a dedicated feature on the native app or an affiliate app for downloading videos. Therefore, there are only two options left: to request for the video from the creator or use a third-party’s app or websites to get your video downloaded. In this article, we’ll focus on the various third-party’s apps and websites that you can use to download Instagram videos.
Download Instagram Videos, And Photos On Android
- Start by downloading and installing the InstaSave app from Google Play Store.
- When done with that, launch your Instagram app and navigate to the video you want to download. To do that, you can either scroll down the Instagram home Feed or search for the name of the account that posted the video and get from their posts.
- Tap on the three dots on the upper right corner of the post containing the video to open more options. This opens a pop-up menu.
- From the menu, tap on the “Copy Link” or “Copy Share URL” to get the link copied to your mobile’s clipboard.
- With that done, now launch the InstaSave app on your smartphone. When this app opens, the copied Instagram video URL will be auto-detected, and the app will start loading it. When the pursuing process is over, you should see the download button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Hit on the download button to get the video downloaded to your Android smartphone.
- To find your downloaded Instagram video, you can head to the Gallery and locate the videos. And that’s it.
Download Instagram Videos On iPhone or iPad—Using the Regrammer app For iOS
- Open your iPhone’s App Store and download the Programmer app for iOS. After that, install the app and go to the next step.
- Having done that, launch your Instagram and navigate to the video you want to download. You can do that by scrolling down the posts in the home Feed or by searching for the username.
- When you find the video, tap on the horizontally aligned three dots resembling ellipses. They’re located at the top-right corner of the video post that you want to download—this opens a pop-up menu.
- From the pop-up menu, tap on the “Copy Link.” This copies the video link to the clipboard.
- Next, launch the Programmer app for iOS and paste the link on the provided field.
- After that, tap on the “Preview” to see if it’s the video you intend to download.
- With that done, proceed and tap on the “More options.” This opens the Share sheet.
- Having done that, tap on the “Save to Files.” Alternatively, you can tap on the “Save Video.” Doing so prompts your video to be downloaded to your camera roll and saved to the Camera Roll on iPhone or iPad.
- Head to the “Camera Roll” to view your video.
Download Instagram Videos On Mac And PC —Using Online Video Download Site
- Launch your browser and head to https://www.instagram.com/. By doing so, you should get to Feed I already logged in. If not yet, use your login credentials to get to your account home Feed.
- Navigate to the video you’d wish to download by scrolling down the posts.
- When you get to the video, click on the three-dotted icon on the upper right corner of the post. This pulls up a menu.
- From the menu, tap on the “Copy Link.” By doing that, the video link will be copied to your computer’s clipboard.
- Having done that, open another tab on your computer browser and navigate to SaveDeo website by clicking on the hyperlink or by using https://savedeo.site/.
- Paste the Video share URL copied from Instagram in the space provided and click the “Download.” This prompts the site to load the video and display the video information such as the caption, uploader, size, and others.
- Hit on the red “Download” button displayed on the right side of the screen. This prompts the video to start downloading to your computer. If the video plays instead of downloading, click on the three vertically stacked dots at the bottom right of the video window. After that, click on the “Download” option, and your video will download to your computer default “Downloads” folder. This is the best method to download Instagram videos online.
Even though there are tons of third-party sites and apps you can use to download videos from Instagram, the above-discussed sites and apps are user-friendly and pretty easy to use. Besides that, they’re free, and you can access them anytime you wish.
Downloading Instagram videos and using them as your own is a serious copyright infringement act that is ethically unacceptable. Therefore, always request the original owner for the video. Perhaps this is a kind gesture. Only resolve to use these methods as your very last option.
How can I download Instagram videos without the app?
- Download Instagram Videos.
- Video Downloader for Instagram (Android)
- Regrammer (iOS)
How do I save Instagram videos to my iPhone 2020?
How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video?
How do I download a video from Instagram to my iPhone?
What app can i use to save Instagram videos?
- InsTake Downloader.
- Saver Reposter For Instagram.
- Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App.
- Repost For Instagram – Regrann.
- Quick Save.
- Downloader for Instagram: Photo & Video Saver.
- FastSave For Instagram.
How can I save Instagram on iPhone?
- Download InstaSave app from App Store.
- Login Instagram and you’ll see all the videos from the Instagram feed, open the Video and tap “Copy Share URL”
- Now open InstaSave app and the URL will be pasted in automatically.
- Click “Save” to save the video on your iPhone.