If you want to download movies from Amazon to watch on your computer any time you want, there are numerous methods. In this article you will discover the most effective ways to get movies from this site with minimal effort.
- Record Amazon Videos with PlayOn Cloud App
The first option you have for downloading Amazon videos is with the PlayOn app, which is available for Android and iOS users. All you have to do is simply select the service you want to use (in this case it is Amazon) and browse for the titles you want to download. Once you have found the title you want, just tap “Record”. This app is completely free to install and has a very intuitive user interface.
- On Amazon Fire Tablet
If you want to download movies from Amazon onto your Fire tablet, you can do so by following a few very simple steps.
- First you need to open up the Amazon app that came with your tablet.
- Taking some to browse through the various titles that are available, or search for a specific title. There will be a search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you have found the movie you want to download, simply tap the Download button.
- You will be presented with a number of download options, including Best, Better, Good and Data Saver. It all depends on how much storage space you have on your tablet.
- On Android Phones
If you have an Android phone, downloading movies from Amazon is a very simple and easy process.
- First you will need to navigate to Amazon and sign in. If you have other Amazon apps on your phone, they will instantly sign you into Prime Video.
- Browse through the movies that are available on Amazon until you find one that you want to download. You can search for specific titles.
- Once you have found a movie you want to watch, tap the Download button and choose one of the options you are presented with in the pop-up window.
- Your download will now begin. The amount of time it takes depends on the download option you selected in the previous step.
- On iOS Device
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you will be able to download Amazon movies very easily.
- Download and install the Amazon Prime app on your phone.
- Open up the app and start browsing through movie titles. You can also search for a specific title if you have one in mind.
- Open it up and tap the Download button.
- There will be three download options—Best, Better, and Good. It will automatically be set to Best by default, but you can change that if you want. Keep in mind that the Best setting will take up the most storage space on your device.
- Tap Download again to confirm and wait for it to finish.
- Make sure that you are attempting to access Prime Video from an eligible location, because otherwise you could experience problems. You must be in the United States or one of the U.S. territories to do this.
- You have to be an Amazon Prime member to download videos. If you are not currently a member, you can easily sign up. You will be required to pay a monthly fee.
Only certain movies are available for download, even to Prime members. If you don’t see the Download button, the title is not eligible for download.