- Download Purchased Music from iTunes on PC and Mac Computer
- Launch your iTunes. Ensure you are running the latest version of iTunes.
- If you’re automatically signed in, you will get the iTunes menu. If not yet approved in, you should sign in, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Apple menu and then click on the “System Preferences”
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Type in your Apple ID in the field provided and enter the correct password in the following field.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled, key in the six-digit code sent to your trusted device.
- Lastly, click on the “Sign In” to gain access to your account.
- After that, click on the “Account” tab located at the top of the iTunes window. In the pop-up menu, click on the “Purchased.” If you belong to a family sharing group, you should see “Family Purchases” instead of the “Purchased” option.
- Having done that, proceed and click on the “Not in My Library” to view purchased content that you don’t have on your computer.
- Search for the songs, playlist, song, and Album that you want that downloaded to your device. Once you find the items on cloud icon located on the top-right corner, and your songs will automatically download to your computer hard drive and stored to your “library”
If you don’t have the purchased music to download, you can make your purchases first before heading to the steps of how to download purchased music. To do so, follow the steps below.
- On your Mac computer, open the music and then click on the “iTunes Store” located in the sidebar. If you can’t find it located in the sidebar, follow the steps below to find it.
- Launch the Music app.
- Click the “Music” tab located in the menu bar.
- From the pop-up menu that appears on the screen and then clicks on the “Preferences”
- After that, click on the “General” tab and then select the “iTunes Store”
- Finally, click on the “Ok” button, and you should be good to go.
- Next, find the music that you want to buy and download.
- After that, click on the “Buy” price and then sign in with your Apple ID when prompted to complete your purchase. After this, you can proceed with the steps in the first part for downloading the purchased songs.
- Buy and Download Music from iTunes on iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch
- Launch your iTunes Store app on your iPhone or iPad.
- After that, tap on the “Music” option and then find your music.
- When you get to the music you want to download, click on the “Buy” price to purchase your music.
- After that, sign in with your Apple ID and correct password when prompted to complete your purchase.
- Tap on cloud icon to get the music downloaded. It’s important to note that when you download an entire album or playlist, cloud icon changes to a checkmark when your download is complete.
- Buy and Download Music From iTunes
- Open iTunes for Windows on your PC.
- Then click on Music from the pop-up menu that appears.
- After that, find and click on the “Store”in the navigation bar.
- After that, locate your music and then select on the “Buy” price.
- Click on the “Buy” option.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and a correct password when prompted to make your purchase.
- After finding the playlist, album, or song that you want to download, click on cloud icon on to get your songs downloaded.
- Download All Music from iTunes at Once
- Launch your iTunes application program and select “iTunes Store”.
- After that, click on the “Purchased” link.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and a correct password and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- Next, select the items “Not in My Gallery” option.
- Finally, click on the “Download All” button found ay the bottom part of the screen to get the things downloaded to your computer.
Can you still download music from iTunes?
How do I download my music from iTunes to my computer?
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Library > Organize Library.
- Select “Consolidate files.” Files remain in their original locations, and copies are placed in the iTunes folder.
How can I download songs from iTunes for free?
Why can’t I download all my music from iTunes?
What happened to my iTunes music?
The Apple Music app is where you can find all of your music, including music that you imported in to iTunes, purchased from the iTunes Store, and playlists and smart playlists that you created in iTunes.
Why can’t I play my purchased songs on iTunes?
Why can’t I play my iTunes songs on iPhone?
How do I play Apple music through iTunes?
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Sign In, then sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one during setup.
- Choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click For You.
- Click Try it Now, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
- To see a music library, go to Settings > Music. To see a video library, go to Settings > TV > iTunes Videos.
- Under Home Sharing, tap Sign In.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.