On SoundCloud, an artist chooses their tracks to be downloadable or not. You can easily designate the option else you can download songs and play it offline. However, there are third-party tools and sites available ready to scrape and download SoundCloud songs, but it’ll way go against the terms of an artist.
With downloaded music, you can listen to them while traveling, in leisure time, and going to Gym. In the SoundCloud app, tracks are only an option to download, and you can download neither Albums nor playlists.
1. Method to download songs Directly from SoundCloud to Computer
The following guide will lead you through an all-inclusive idea on how to download songs from SoundCloud to the computer.
- Open the SoundCloud application in your Mac or Windows. The procedure for both platforms is comparatively similar and easy to understand.
- On the SoundCloud search list, you can search song by an artist name or track name, whichever preferable.
- Select the “everything tab” available on the left section of the dashboard.
- Lists of titles will generate on the mid-section where you will find titles which also says
“free download” in the title header. Click on the desired title.
- Now you are on the track section ready to choose between the songs to download.
- Among the given bars on the track section, select the “More” icon as three-dot bars.
- On the “More” box, you will see the “Download” tab; click on it.
- A download notification will generate, and the event will begin in the download section on the browser.
Three Ways to download songs from SoundCloud to Android Phone
There are a couple of methods you can use to download songs from SoundCloud to your Android phone. Here are some applications you can use. Let’s learn how to use them.
Download SoundCloud songs Directly from SoundLoader
SoundLoader is readily available in any Android phone as it is a widespread application in Google Play Store.
- Download and install the SoundLoader app on your Android phone.
- Launch the application, and the application icon looks similar to SoundCloud.
- On the application interface, tap on the menu bar, and it will show an option “SoundPlayer,” tap on it and proceed.
- Now type any song by its title or artist name and hit the search icon.
- A search list result will display available songs, choose the one you are looking for.
- On the right side, a floppy icon indicates the option to download the song, tap on it.
The download will begin and will be saved in your internal storage; generally, it’s kept in storage/Downloads/Music/SoundCloud.
Download SoundCloud songs from SoundCloud App
In this very section, you do not have to launch SoundLoader but the SoundCloud.
- Download the SoundLoader application from Google Play Store.
- Now open the SoundCloud application, not the SoundLoader.
- On the SoundCloud, select or search the song you are looking to download to your Android phone.
- Play the selected song.
- Find a share button and tap on it.
- On the share option, select SoundLoader
SoundLoader will automatically search and begin to download the song. The downloaded music file will be saved in your internal storage; generally, it’s kept in storage/Downloads/Music/SoundCloud.
Download SoundCloud songs from SoundCloud downloader website
Downloading SoundCloud song via the website with URL is yet another comprehensive approach on how to download songs from SoundCloud. Follow the guidelines below to begin the process.
- Open the SoundCloud application in your Android phone.
- Select a song and play it.
- Now, click on the share icon, which will lead you to various share options.
- Select an option saying “copy to clipboard” having a copy logo; this will copy the song link address you choose.
- After proper check and analysis, we have found a perfect online downloader for you. Visit anything to the mp3 website from the given link, example: https://anything2mp3.cc/.
- In the convertible box, paste the copied URL from SoundCloud. There is an option to convert the file to various music formats like mp3, Ogg, acc, and so on; also, the bitrates can be selected. Now hit “Download file from URL.”
- A download event will generate, and files will be saved in your mobile storage. Generally, music files downloaded from the site are saved in /storage/Downloads.
3. Two ways to download songs from SoundCloud to iPhone and iPad
Download songs from SoundCloud App to iOS device
Downloading songs from SoundCloud on the iPhone is similar to the PC version. Follow the steps below to begin.
- Download the SoundCloud application, or direct open if its already downloaded.
- Search for the artist enter song title.
- Tap on the list and go to the “Track” section. Only tracks are available to download from SoundCloud.
- On the “More” icon, select the “Download” button. The song will be stored in your local storage.
Freegal Music to download SoundCloud songs on iPhone and iPad
Freegal Music offers millions of SoundCloud music available to download on your iPhone and iPad for free. The massive database of Freegal music makes an easy and convenient solution to download music. Downloading songs from Freegal is straightforward; however, follow the steps mentioned below for ease.
- Download and install Freegal music from iTunes to your iPhone or iPad. The app is freely available to any user.
- Open the application and search for the song of your taste.
- Now, on the right side of the song list, the download button is available. Tap on the icon to start downloading the song.
The song will be automatically downloaded in your local storage. In case the downloaded song is not available in the Music application, synchronize the music library.
SoundCloud is one’s heaven if you’re fond of music. The vast database of music available in SoundCloud is a perfect fit if you are a music creator and enthusiast. SoundCloud app does not allow downloading or saving every song offline. You need to find some alternatives; to do so, we have provided a comprehensive guide on how to download songs from SoundCloud on the computer, Android and, iOs devices as well.