Spotify is a favorite music streaming service with both free and premium plans for users and artists alike.
If you want to download your playlist for offline listening, scroll below.
Download Spotify Playlist without Premium
Now you must know that Spotify allows paid users to download thousands of songs limited to some number of devices at a maximum. But, what if you do not have that $9.99 per month subscription? Now, you can play Spotify downloaded songs without the app offline.
- You have to find a third-party music converter built or that supports Spotify natively.
- For example, there is much software for PC and Mac that help you remove DRM from Spotify music, convert them to lossy or lossless formats like MP3, FLAC.
- You can also preserve ID tags and then support burning your downloaded songs to a CD.
- There are both free and paid versions of these third-party MP3 downloaders and converter, available for Windows and Mac.
- The instructions and manual of ‘How to do That’ completely depends on the software of your choice.
Download Spotify Playlist to Computer
If you want it for free, the above method works here too. But, if you have Spotify Premium, you can do that via the Spotify web application or website or the app too. First, make sure that you have ‘Spotify Premium’ subscription because Spotify Free does not allow that service.
- Open Spotify’s website and log in. According to this article, Premium members can download up to 10,000 songs on five different devices.
- Tap on your library and go to your playlists by clicking on ‘Playlists’, then select the one that you want to download. You have to turn on ‘Download’ using the switch.
- Then, you will have a ‘Download’ button a green downward arrow, click on it and your download shall be saved on your computer.
Download Spotify Playlist to Android
When you are on the app on an Android device, Spotify will work very much the same manner.
- You have to open the app, and then go to your playlists in your library.
- Tap on the one you wish to download and then hit the button.
- Once it is downloaded, you will get the notification. The icons like green downward arrow all are consistent in both desktop and app versions.
- You can find the steps in details in the above link (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/the_basics/listen-offline/) for Spotify Offline.
When downloading using Spotify Premium, you have to log in once at least every month to maintain your subscription active.
Can you download Spotify playlists without premium?
Why can’t I download playlists on Spotify?
Can I download my Spotify playlist to my phone?
- For Premium, you can download albums, playlists, and podcasts.
- For the free version of Spotify, you can download podcasts.
Where are Spotify downloads stored?
Downloaded songs will be stored in Android/data/com. spotify.
Can I export music from Spotify?
Can I copy music from Spotify to USB?
Can I burn a Spotify playlist to CD?
How do I burn a playlist to a CD?
Create a playlist that contains the songs or files you want to burn to the disc. Choose View > View As > Songs and make sure the items you want to include have a checkmark beside them. Insert a blank disc. Select the playlist, then choose File > Burn Playlist to Disc.
How do I burn a CD without a CD drive?
How do I burn music from Spotify to a CD?
How do I transfer music from Spotify to Windows Media Player?
- Launch the Windows Media Player and you will see the main screen of it.
- Click “Organize” from the menu and select “Manage Libraries” > “Music“.
- Select “Add”, it will pop up a window for you to browse the Spotify music files you have just converted.
Where does Spotify music download to on PC?
How do I burn a CD?
Can you burn a CD at Walmart?
Is burning a CD illegal?
Can you go to jail for downloading music?
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, distribution of copyright materials is punishable by law. Those found guilty of copyright infringement may face the following penalties: Up to five years in jail. Fines and charges of up to $150,000 per file.