Getting out of a relationship is the easiest thing you can do, though it is not at all easy to end a relationship, still. But, maintaining a relationship is the toughest thing. However, with some liberal attitude, you can make any relationship working beautifully. Here are some tips:
- Give Space to Your Partner
You love your partner and your partner also adores you, but that does not mean now you own each other. You can take anybody’s freedom. In most of the relationship that starts struggling for happiness after few years of establishment, it is seen that both partners become possessive of each other and in the process, they don’t give freedom to each other. Stop doing that.
- If your partner wants to go alone at a party, let her go. Instead of pouring bucket full questions on her, why are going alone, whom you are meeting there, what kind of party it is, ask her if you can drop her at the party safely. She will respect you more than before.
- If your partner wants to stay alone for some time, let her spend some time. She will eventually express what she is going through, but when the person is already in a bad mood and does not want to talk and instead of understanding her, if you will start putting questions on her, you will not helping her, but giving her more trouble.
- Give your partner enough freedom, but at the same time, make her realize that you are always there to help her.
- Cut off Poor Relationship
It may sound harsh to you, but this is a truth, every relationship is not made to be a successful one. And, the day you realize that your relationship is not working, even after putting all your efforts, cut off from that relationship as early as possible.
- The more time you will waste on dating the wrong person, there would be less time to meet your right partner.
- You won’t be able to have a good relationship if you think you both are not good for each other.
- If you have tried everything from your end and still unable to make your relationship better, then understand what God wants you to do. Stop being so hopeful.
- Respect Your Partner
You should respect your partner and respect does not mean you should talk to her in a dignified manner. The respect means, you should respect her every feeling, you should respect your partner’s gender, religion, their people and everything associated with her.
- When you criticize a male gender, remember that your partner is also a male. While criticizing the male gender, you unintentionally criticize your partner as well.
- When you talk about people in your partner’s family, you indirectly hurt your partner, because he is also the part of that family.
- You can avoid doing this by changing your perception that your partner’s family is not yours.
- Live Together, but Lead Separately
When our state remains single, we fly like birds in the air, we feel free to go anywhere, do whatever we want. And then we fall in love and meet our partners. He/she gets into our lives and suddenly things change, we start attaching ourselves with our partners and this attachment gets so strong that our life starts revolving around our partner and then suddenly we start feeling that we have got sick of this relation. So, we started everything and now we are only complaining about things.
- So share your life, share your love, worries and everything, but lead life differently.
- Understand your value and work in the area to improve your worth.
- When it comes to living professionals’ life, we don’t rely on our partner to take our decisions, in the same way, when it comes to making decisions regarding how to live life; don’t let your partner decide how you are going to live your life. Chose your way.
- Be the Man of Words
If you want to live a happy life with your partner, never make wrong commitments. You will lose your credibility and won’t be able to regain it later.
- When it comes promising your partner, understand your limitations and promise of things that you can deliver, promising and not fulfilling the promise, spoil your image and then, your credibility comes under the scanner.
- Never make any promise in emotions; you will always give wrong promises. Your partner is not the person whom you can bluff. He stays with you round the clock and understands you better.
- Never Try to Cheat Your Partner
Your partner is the person who understands you more than you know yourself. If you are living with your partner for a long period of time, then facing some tough time in relations, then instead of looking at other options, talk to him and discuss your issue. If you think, you can get his attention if you will have another relation then you are wrong. It will just spoil what you are having, and you can never remain happy.
- Never try to maintain an extra relationship, your partner will come to about the same one or another day and that day will be the end of your relationship. Also, this type of attitude will never give you happiness. It can give you pleasure for a small period of time, but not happiness.
- If you and your partner are not comfortable with you instead of cheating on each other, discuss your issues, and if there is no solution, it is better you move out of that relation. Cheating can never be an option.
- There are many examples present where partners after separation have become good friends.
- Take Extra Efforts to Make Your Partner Happy
If you want to live a happy life, it is important that you keep your partner happy. And this you can do by taking some extra efforts. When you put extra effort into your relationship, your partner gets the message that you want her in your life desperately.
- Your partner looks for your undivided time, not the money and power you have.
- Give her enough time, show her that you are always there to support her and help her.
- Take some extra efforts like sharing your feeling with her, taking her on vacation, by planning a family picnic, etc.
- Listen to Your Partner
You should always listen to your partner and give attention to everything that she says. When you will give your full attention to your partner, whenever you are around, you will start seeing happiness all around.
- When she is talking, listen to it carefully, give her your feedback to show her that you are actually listening to her.
- Ask questions in between to know what happened next. This way you show her that your things are also important to me.
- Talk to her in between to show that you are listening to her carefully.
A healthy and happy relationship requires efforts from both partners.
What are the 5 most important things in a relationship?
- Communication. You’ve definitely heard the very cliché “communication is key.” But here’s the thing – it’s a cliché for a reason.
How do you build a healthy relationship?
- open communication.
- both shared and individual interests.
What are the 3 most important things in a relationship?
- Trust. This one was hard for me at the beginning of my relationship.
- Communication. This one is simple but often shoved aside as cliche, but it’s essential for your relationship.
What is a toxic relationship?
What are the 4 types of relationships?
What is a sexless relationship called?
What a normal relationship should be like?
What is a Situationship relationship?
How can you tell if you’re being played?
What does DTR mean?
How do you break up a Situationship?
Will an avoidant ever commit?
What triggers an avoidant?
How does an avoidant show love?
Do avoidant partners cheat?
Ads by Google