How do you reset a master lock box if you forgot the combination?
Resetting your Combination Lock
- Open the lock using the previous combination. …
- Insert the reset tool in the hole on the side of the lock. …
- Push the reset tool in and turn 90° in either direction. …
- Set wheels to your new combination.
- Turn and remove the reset tool. …
- Record your combination in a safe place.
How do you unlock a 3 digit lock box?
How do you unlock a lockbox?
How to Open a Lockbox
- Dial the correct combination of numbers on the rolling display. A lockbox may have three or four numbers in the combination. …
- Slide the latch button. The latch may slide up or down, but it will only move in one direction.
- Release the door. The door will pop open when it’s pressed at the lower end.
How do you open a 4 digit combination lock if you forgot the code?
How do you reset a 4 digit combination lock if you forgot the code?
If you forgot a bike lock combination or the digits to a padlock with a dial, you can try to reset it. Pull on the shackle until you see the wheels turn. When the wheel sticks or catches, move to the next wheel and continue through all the wheels.