How do you reply to nice comments?
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you appreciate a comment on Facebook?
What should I reply when someone comment on my post?
How do you say thanks for the comments?
- Thanks for your valuable comments.
- Thanks for appreciating.
- Made my day.
- Thanks for the good words.
- Really kind words of you.
Should I reply to comments on Facebook?
How do you respond to a compliment on social media?
Keep a really sincere and warm tone—you’ll let them know how much their compliment moved you. Express gratitude for their presence, even if it’s just on social media. You may even have a tighter bond when you take a little extra time to appreciate them.
How do you reply to a comment on Facebook with a picture?
Using the apps for Android and iOS mobile devices, tap the Facebook app and then: Tap Comment beneath the post you want to comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard. Enter a text comment and tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
How do you comment positively?
Why is it important to reply to comments?
How do you respond to a nice picture?
How do you reply to a live comment on Facebook?
- Enter a reply in the Write a reply box below the comment, and then press ENTER.
- Select More Actions next to the comment, select Reply, enter your reply, and then press ENTER.
How do you reply to a Facebook message?
- Click “Messages” at the top of your Facebook homepage’s sidebar.
- Click the message to which you want to reply.
- Type your reply into the box labeled “Write a reply.”
- Click the button labeled “Reply.”