How do you spell cutie
What does it mean by cuties?
Definition of cutie : an attractive person especially : a pretty girl. Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More About cutie.
Is it cuties or Cutie’s?
The plural form of cutie is cuties.
What is my cuties?
a person regarded as appealing or attractive, esp a girl or woman.
How do you spell Cuttie?
(slang, surfing) Short for a cutback. (colloquial) A t-shirt that has had the sleeves removed. (Scotland) Alternative spelling of cutty.
Can I use Cutie for a boy?
Hi, Daffodil! ‘Cutie’ can be used for describing males and females. ‘Cutie’ is more appropriately used when describing younger individuals. A five year old boy or girl could be called a ‘cutie’.
What is cutie trailer Netflix?
What’s a cutie pie?
Definition of cutie-pie : a cute person : sweetheart.
What are different ways to say cute?
How do you pronounce Cutiepie?
What is a cutie patootie?
1 informal, dated A girlfriend or attractive young woman. ‘she’s a real hot patootie’ ‘She was this cutie patootie I’d met while looking for another girl, a girl from New York who I was kind of seeing. ‘
How do you say cute instead of cute?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
How do you say so cute?
What is a word for small and cute?
The definition of adorable is very charming or cute. The definition of charming is fascinating or likeable. … The definition of dainty is delicate or small and often pretty.
What’s a manly way to say cute?
DEBONAIR. adjective: (of a man) confident, stylish, and charming.
How do you say cute to kids?
What to say:
- Oh what a cutie!
- Is it a boy or a girl?
- He’s so cute/She’s so cute.
- He’s adorable/She’s adorable.
How do you tell someone they’re cute?
Just say, “You’re beautiful.” You don’t need anything more complicated. Look directly into the person’s eyes, and earnestly tell them what you think. Say it with a smile. Try qualifying your words with a superlative.
What’s a better compliment than cute?
Comely is defined as “pleasing in appearance; attractive; fair.” You might say, “That guy is so comely.” As long as they don’t misunderstand and think you actually said “homely,” it can be a more powerful compliment than cute.
How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful?
- Find Something Unique About Her. Identify something unique about the girl you want to compliment, and let that be how you say she is beautiful. …
- Identify Beautiful Traits. …
- Focus on Actions. …
- Take Yourself Out of It. …
- Aim to Help Her Feel Valued.
How do you tell someone you’re cute over text?
Give them a compliment to flatter them.
- Feel free to send a compliment text on its own even if you aren’t talking about anything else. Just wait for a response from your crush before sending another one.
- Avoid saying anything about your feelings when you send these kinds of texts.
How do you tell a girl you think she’s cute over text?
You could try:
- “You are so perfect. I can’t hide my feelings any longer—you’re just too stunning for me to shut up about it.”
- “Your beauty moves me in a way that’s hard to explain. …
- “Getting to see you is the highlight of my day. …
- “I apologize if this is a little bit forward, but I think you’re totally gorgeous.”