How can I check how many songs I have on my iPhone?
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- Scroll down to find “Songs.” You should see how many songs are currently stored on your iPhone.
How many songs are on my Apple Music?
How can I tell how many songs are in my iTunes library?
How many hours of Music do I have on my iPhone?
How do you see how many songs you have on Apple Music on iPhone?
How many songs are in a playlist?
How do you see how many songs you have in Apple Music playlist?
- Select all the songs and add them to a new playlist.
- From there, you should be able to see how many songs there are on the playlist, which is basically the number of songs you have on Apple Music.
How do I find my Apple Music stats?
Can I see how many times I’ve played a song on Apple music?
How do you get your top 25 playlist on Apple music?
- Launch Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, tap on the Library tab at the bottom.
- Under the Library section, choose Playlists.
- Next up, scroll down a bit to get the “Top 25 Most Played” playlist.
Does Apple Music have stats?
How do I find my Apple Music end of year stats?
How do I see how many hours I have on Apple Music?
Is Apple Music better than Spotify?
Does Apple Music show you your top artists?
How do Apple Music artists get paid?
While other services pay some independent labels a substantially lower rate than they pay major labels, we pay the same headline rate to all labels. This means artists can distribute music however they like, knowing Apple Music will pay the same rate.