How do you annoy your siblings not in trouble?
- Copy her.
- Always go in her room or side of the room.
- Do anything that will annoy her, and then just make a babyish excuse that will make your parents feel bad for you and scold your sister.
- Get her to say something mean in front of your parents.
- Laugh at her in cute way, say she is funny (only when she is mad).
How do you shut up an annoying brother?
What can you do to annoy siblings?
- Ignore them. Sometimes, if someone is teasing or annoying you they’re seeking out attention.
- Leave the situation. Go to your own room.
- Find a distraction. Go run an errand to get away from your sibling.
- Assert yourself.
- Use humor to deflect the situation.
- Listen as long as you can.
How do I not get in trouble with my brother?
Why is my brother so rude?
Pestering Your Siblings. Follow your sibling around wherever they go. If they ask what you’re doing, just ignore them or say, “Nothing.” If they leave the house, follow them outside. If they lock themselves in a room, wait outside the door and keep reminding them you’re there.
Why do I hate my sister?
Even so, there is always a reason why siblings can show bad behavior. The desire for attention may cause a sibling to show rude behavior. Your brother may experience feelings of loneliness if you spend more time with friends or on your own. Sometimes, your acts or behavior can provoke your sibling to disrespect you.