Can I move to Italy without a job?
Is it expensive to move to Italy?
How can I legally immigrate to Italy?
Does Italy have free healthcare?
Is it cheaper to live in Italy than the US?
Where do English speaking people live in Italy?
The northern powerhouse is the only Italian region that’s home to more than a million foreigners all on its own and, by our estimate, around 200,000 of them come from English-speaking countries. Italy’s economic capital, Milan, is the most popular part of Lombardy by far.
Where do most Americans move to in Italy?
Can an American own a house in Italy?
Are Italians friendly?
Do Italians like Americans?
Can you live in Italy without speaking Italian?
What percentage of Italy is white?
Are Italian guys good in bed?
What percentage of Italy is black?
Are Italians Romans?
Is Italian Hispanic or Latino?
What languages are spoken in Italy?
What is Italian DNA?
Is Italy overpopulated?
How do you say hi in Italian?
- Hello in Italian – informal. …
- Hello in Italian – formal. …
- Hello in Italian (evening greeting) – formal. …
- Ciao – goodbye (informal) …
- Arrivederci – goodbye (formal) …
- A presto – see you soon (both formal and informal ) …
- Buona giornata – have a good day. …
- Buona serata – have a good evening.