How do you put a password on your phone?
- Tap Settings from your devices apps menu.
- Tap on Security (or Security and Screen Lock), this is usually located under the Personal section.
- Under the Screen Security section tap Screen lock.
- You are presented with several choices, from here you can pick the lock type you want for your device.
How do I put a password on my screen lock?
Setting up lock-screen security
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll down until you find “Security” or “Security and Screen Lock” and tap it. …
- Under the “Screen Security” section, tap the “Screen Lock” option. …
- From here, select which lock type you want to use, whether it’s Pattern, PIN, or Password.
How do I put a password on my iPhone lock screen?
Set up a passcode
- On iPhone X and later, or iPad with Face ID, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode. On earlier iPhone models, go to Touch ID & Passcode. …
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Enter a six-digit passcode. …
- Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
How do I lock my kids screen?
First, head to the Security menu in Settings and turn the App pinning option On. When you do, a second toggle switch will appear—turn it on. Then, users of one app will need to use the same method you use to unlock your phone before accessing the rest of your apps.