How do I change the code on my Kwikset SmartCode?
While the door is open, press the “Program” keypad button located on the interior side of the door. Enter a four to eight digit security code that you can easily remember on the outside electronic lock keypad. Press the “Lock” keypad button at the center of the SmartCode keypad.
How do I reset my Kwikset lock?
1 Factory Reset
- Open your door.
- Extend the latch bolt.
- Slide up the cover to open the back of your lock, exposing the buttons beneath.
- Push and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until the lock beeps.
- The light ring will flash red, then spin amber.
- The lock has now been restored and is ready to be set up again.
How do I change the code on my Kwikset SmartCode 910?
How to add a user code on my Smartcode touchscreen?
- Keep door open. Press the Program button once. The Checkmark will flash five times and you will hear five beeps.
- Press Checkmark symbol once.
- Enter Mastercode.
What is the master code for Kwikset?
The default Mastercode is 0-0-0-0. It is recommended that you change it to a code of your own. 1. Make sure the lock is unlocked and the door is open.
How do I remove master code from Kwikset lock?
How do I enable/delete the mastercode on my Smartcode?
- Keep door open. Press and HOLD the Program button until the keypad flashes green (about 5 seconds).
- Enter new Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once.
- Re-enter Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once.
- Make sure switch #3 is on, and press the Program button once.
How do I reset my Kwikset lock code without key?
How to restore default settings on my SmartCode 955? Perform a factory reset
- Make sure the door is open and unlocked.
- Press and hold the program button for 30 seconds using the SmartKey tool or a paper clip. You will hear one long beep.
- Press and release the program button. You will hear one short beep.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
How do you reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do you reset a Kwikset 913 lock code?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
Do you like this article?