How can I make lunch more exciting?
7 Easy Tips for Fun and Playful Lunches
- Let the kids do lunch. Share lunch-making duties, either by working together or having kids pack their own lunch some (or all) days.
- Expand their food repertoire.
- Jazz up non-edible parts.
- Add love notes.
- Pump up the creativity.
- Promote fruits and veggies.
- Expect leftovers.
What should I add to lunch?
- Fresh fruit.
- Crunchy vegetables.
- A meat or protein food such as slices of lean meat, hardboiled egg, peanut butter or nut paste*
- Dairy food such as a cheese stick or slice, grated cheese, milk or yoghurt.
- Starchy food such as bread, a roll, pita or flat bread, fruit bread or crackers.
What is the best homemade lunch?
What are easy lunches to pack?
What can kids have for lunch at home?
What can a 10 year old cook?
What should a 12 year old have for dinner?
Quesadillas and Burritos for Lunches
- Bean and Cheese Quesadillas.
- Apple Quesadillas.
- Freezer-Friendly Beef Burritos.
- Vegetarian Burritos.
- Spinach Quesadillas.
- Refried Bean Taco Roll Ups.
- Vegetarian Burrito Bowls.
What’s a healthy fast food lunch?
What is a healthy dinner to eat?
What is the unhealthiest fast food?
What’s the healthiest fast food chain?
14 EASY MEALS KIDS CAN MAKE
- #1 Macaroni and Cheese.
- #2 Spinach Ricotta Shells.
- #3 Five Spiced Baked Fish.
- #4 Tortilla Pizza.
- #5 Cranberry Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.
- #6 Chicken Pot Pie — Tortilla Style.
- #7 Easy Quiche.
- #9 Tuna Melts.