How to Transpose in Google Sheets on iPhone or iPad
How do I navigate Google sheets on iPhone?
How to use Google Sheets
- Step 1: Download the Google Sheets app. Open Google Sheets on the App Store. Tap GET.
- Step 2: Create or edit a spreadsheet. View and create spreadsheets.
- Step 3: Share & work with others. You can share files and folders with people and choose whether they can view, edit, or comment on them.
How do you transpose in Google Sheets?
Is there a transpose function in Google Sheets?
Here are the steps to transpose data in Google Sheets:
- Select the data that you want to transpose.
- Copy the data (right-click and select copy or use the keyboard shortcut Control + C)
- Select the cell where you want to get the transposed data.
- Right-click and within Paste Special, click on Paste Transpose.
How do I move a row in Google sheets on iPhone?
To transpose data from a table spanning cells A1 to E8 in a Google spreadsheet use the following method: choose an appropriate cell that you want the data to start in eg A10. type in the following formula: =TRANSPOSE(A1:E8) the table will be transposed into the appropriate span of cells for your table.
How do I transpose data from one sheet to another?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a spreadsheet in the Google Sheets app.
- Touch and hold the row number or column letter to move.
- Drag the row or column to a new place.
How do I insert a list of numbers in a Google spreadsheet?
How do you select multiple lines on an IPAD?
- Step 1: Select blank cells. First select some blank cells.
- Step 2: Type =TRANSPOSE( With those blank cells still selected, type: =TRANSPOSE(
- Step 3: Type the range of the original cells. Now type the range of the cells you want to transpose.
- Step 4: Finally, press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.
How do you make a table on pages?
double-click the cell first before you paste the single cell contents”. Though this is hardly ‘easy’ so there may be a better answer out there Select the cell you wish to paste into, then press F2 and it will allow you to paste the text in without separating the line breaks into their own cells.
How do you select two different columns in Excel for IPAD?
Select multiple objects by doing one of the following:
- Touch and hold one object on the screen, then tap the other objects with another finger. Use both hands if it’s easier.
- Touch and hold an empty area of the screen, then drag the box that appears around the objects you want to select.
How do you select things on iPad?
Pages comes with several styles of tables you can use to present information.
Add a new table
- Do one of the following:
- Tap , then tap .
- Tap a table to add it to the page.
- To add content to a cell, double-tap the cell, then type; when you’re finished, tap.
- To move the table, tap it, then drag.
- Do any of the following:
How do I drag select on iPad?
When it comes to selecting things, it’s worth mentioning a few tips: Clicking on a to-do will open it, just like when you tap with your finger. If instead you want to select the to-do, hold down Option when you click it. To select multiple items, hold down Cmd or Shift when you click.
How do you move text in pages on iPad?
How do you change gestures on iPad?
Touch and hold the first selected item, drag it slightly, and continue holding it. While still holding the first item, tap additional items with another finger. A badge indicates the number of selected items. Drag all of the items together.
How do I select all text in pages on iPad?
Select text in Pages on iPad
- Select a word: Double-tap it.
- Select a paragraph: Triple-tap in the paragraph.
- Select a range of text: Double-tap a word, then move the drag points to include more or less text. Drag beyond the end of the paragraph to include any formatting marks (called invisibles).
How do you move things on pages?
Create custom gestures
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch > Create New Gesture.
- Perform your gesture on the recording screen. For example:
- If your gesture doesn’t turn out quite right, tap Cancel, then try again.
- When you’re satisfied with your gesture, tap Save, then name the gesture.
Can you text wrap in pages?
1 Answer. Touch your finger anywhere on the document and hold for a second. Then remove your finger and a pop-up menu should enable you to “Select all”.
How do you create a text box in Pages on iPad?
Anchor an object to the page or to text
- Select the object.
- In the Arrange pane of the Format inspector, click an option in the Object Placement section: Stay on Page: The object stays in a fixed location. You can drag the object wherever you like on the page, and it stays there regardless of text flowing around it.
How do you stop things from moving in pages?
How do I move pictures freely in pages?
Wrap text around an object
, tap Arrange, then tap Text Wrap. Automatic: Text flows around the object as appropriate for the object’s placement on the page in relation to surrounding text. Note: You can’t place linked text boxes inline; they must be set to Stay on Page. None: The object doesn’t affect the flow of text.
How do you move rows in pages?
How do I keep text from going to the next page in Word?
Select one or more object to locks. In the Arrange pane of the Format inspector, click Lock (near the bottom of the pane). If the Lock button is dimmed, make sure each object is anchored to the page and not to text. To change anchoring for an object, select it then click “Stay on Page” at the top of the Arrange pane.