How do you cancel subscriptions on YouTube?
Here is how to cancel your YouTube Premium subscription:
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Then tap on your profile picture and then Paid memberships.
- Tap on the membership you want to cancel.
- Then tap on Continue to cancel.
- Now select your reason for canceling and tap on Next.
- Finally, tap on Yes, cancel.
How do I delete all my subscriptions on YouTube?
How do I unsubscribe from YouTube on mobile?
How do you cancel YouTube Free Trial 2021?
How to cancel YouTube Music through the Android app:
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Tap ‘Paid memberships’
- Select the membership your want to cancel.
- Tap ‘Continue to cancel’
- Choose a reason for cancelling and tap ‘Next’
- Click ‘Yes, cancel’
How do I find my subscriptions on YouTube?
How do I unsubscribe from YouTube on Android?
How to unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on the mobile app
- Launch the YouTube app and tap the word Subscriptions on the bottom tool bar.
- Tap the three dots below the right corner of a video from the channel in question. Tap the three dots next to a video on the Subscriptions tab. …
- Tap Unsubscribe on the pop-up menu.
How do I turn off YouTube subscriptions on Android?
Open the YouTube app on your phone, tap ‘Subscriptions’ tab at the bottom, tap ‘ALL’ present in the rightmost end of the top row showing all your subscriptions, tap ‘MANAGE’, swipe on any channel you want to unsubscribe to, and tap ‘UNSUBSCRIBE‘.