How do I find my purchased apps?
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Open the hamburger menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Account.
- The tap on Order History.
How do I check my Android purchase history?
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Tap Purchase history.
How do I restore purchased apps on Android?
Select Purchases and Paid App from the menu. Tap on the menu option, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Tap on Recover Paid App. Open the list of recent apps used on your device.
How do I download apps I have already purchased?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How can I view my App Store purchase history?
How do I install Google Play on my Android phone?
How do I enable Google Play on my Android?
- Click on the Quick Settings Panel at the bottom right of your screen.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down till you get to Google Play Store and click “turn on.”
- Read the terms of service and click “Accept.”
- And off you go.
How do I transfer purchased apps from Google Play?
How do I enable Google Play?
- Head over to Settings on your Android device.
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded’, ‘On card’, ‘Running’ and ‘All’.
- Scroll around and you may find ‘Google Play Store’ in the list.
- If you see a ‘Disabled’ configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
Why cant I download any apps on my Android?
- Android device won’t download or install apps.
- Check your free space.
- Check your network.
- Reboot your device.
- Check your settings.
- Clear the Google Play Store cache.
- Change your Google Play Store permissions.