No woman in the world doesn’t like pink and soft lips. But sometimes they turn dark and pigmented, stealing part of their natural beauty. Nowadays, that has grown into a greater issue than ever. Excess intake of coffee and overexposure to the sun are some of the causes of dark pigmentation.
Using super expensive peels and scrubs is one of the ways to eliminate the ugly and dark pigmentation. The alternative is way budget-friendlier and 100% natural. Here are the top 5 ways to lighten pigmented lips.
- Dip a cotton ball into a dish with cooled rosewater. Then gently rub the cotton on the lips. You can reuse the rosewater several times before making a fresh one.
- You can repeat the process even at night as many times as you like. The thing with rosewater is that it ignites cell renewal and brightens lip’s color.
- Beetroot Slice
- Once a day place cooled slice of beetroot on your lips for few minutes. Let is stay like that for fifteen or twenty minutes before rinsing it off with some water. You can repeat the process every day.
- The beetroot contains strong antioxidants that keep the skin healthy and young. The juice that comes out of it battles the tan from your lips and restores their natural color.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of water. Next, dip a cotton ball into the solution before gently rubbing your lips. Let it dry on its own. Ten or fifteen minutes later wash it off with some warm water.
- The alpha hydroxy acids that are naturally found within the apple cider vinegar is one of the best natural lightening agents. However, one should never forget to remove the apple cider vinegar from the lips after the suggested time. The thing is that it is still acidic and long-term exposure can damage the skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Apply some Aloe Vera on your lips and let it dry on its own. After a while rinse it off with some warm water. Once a day is more than enough to start the process of rejuvenation of your lips.
- The aloes that come from the Aloe Vera is a type of compound that provides healthy nutrients to the skin, rejuvenates the skin and in the process restores lip’s natural shine.
- Lemon And Honey
- Mix even amounts of honey, lemon juice, and water. Find some cotton and dip it into the mixture before applying some of it on your lips. Let is stay there for an hour before removing it with a soft and wet cloth.
- You can repeat the process two or three times a day to lighten your pigmented lips. If you create a greater quantity, you can store it into a refrigerator for later use during one week period. This mixture works because of the honey that nourishes the lips and the citrus that removes the tan.
Ads by Google