How to Make a Playlist on Soundcloud on Mobile App (Android)
Organizing your music is the way to go. It is saves much of the time wasted in finding a particular from a list of many songs. SoundCloud allows you to make a playlist and add all your favorite songs. This is how to do it.
- First, on your mobile device, locate and launch the SoundCloud app. You can locate the app from the home screen or the app drawer. The app icon looks like a white cloud on an orange background.
- If you don’t have an account you can tap on create an account and follow the prompts provided.
- If you are not automatically logged in you will have to enter you log in information. Tap on Already have an account option located on the bottom of the screen. On the next page you can decide to sign in with your Facebook or Google account. Also you can enter your email and password and tap on the continue option located below the space provided for entering password.
- Once you open the SoundCloud app tap on search (the magnifying glass) located on the bottom menu. It is third from the left hand side of your screen. On the next screen tap on the search bar located on the top of the screen to enter the name of the song you would like to add to your playlist. To get accurate results, enter the name or the album in which the song features. Once you enter the name of the artist or the album your search results will be placed under different tabs; ALL, TRACKS, PEOPLE, ALBUMS, PLAYLISTS.
- After that, tap on all tab option. From the search results scroll down and locate your favorite song. Tap on the three vertical dots next to your favorite song. This will expand the menu.
- Locate and select Add to Playlist A new pop up will appear that will require you to create a new playlist. Do not limit you creativity. Be wild and find simple and unique title that will garner attention especially if you want to make you playlist public. If you want to make your title private then check the box beside the private option.
- Lastly, tap done. The song will be added to the playlist you have just created. You can repeat the process by adding more songs to the playlist. At the end you will have a playlist composed of your favorite songs.
How to Make a Playlist on SoundCloud on iPhone
- To start, launch the app on your iPhone from your home screen or app drawer.
- Then, enter your password and email to login.
- Tap on the search icon located below the screen. It is third from left hand side. On the new screen, enter the name of the song you want.
- After that, from the search results, scroll down and locate your favorite songs. The songs will begin playing below the screen. This opens up the full screen player. Tap on the ••• icon. This is the more icon that will bring up the submenu. Locate and select Add to Playlist.
- Once you click Add to Playlist, you will see a number of playlists that you have created before. You can choose to add songs to your favorite playlist or create a new one by tapping on the plus sign located on the top right corner of your screen. Enter your preferred name and tap done. If you want to make the play list private, check on the box beside private before you tap done.
- Continue adding more songs to the playlist by following all the steps from we have laid down.
How to Make a Playlist on SoundCloud Public
This one you have to do it from the SoundCloud website.
- First, login to your SoundCloud account by entering your login details (password and email).
- On the top of your screen click on your name and a drop down menu is going to appear.
- Then, click on playlist.
- On the new page you will all that the playlist you own.
- Then, choose the playlist you would like to make public.
- On the new page click on the edit button (pen icon) that is below the image used to identify the playlists.
- On the new screen scroll down and under privacy header select
- Once done click save, changes option to effect changes. Your playlist is now public and the public can access your playlist.