Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google.
You can share, store and synchronize your files using Google DriveHere is explained how to move your files to Google Drive:
Move Files to Google Drive Android
If you want to keep your files safe and secure, Google Drive is a fantastic option to consider. It will take just a few seconds to upload your file to Google Drive.
- Open the Google Drive app on your android device. Sign-In with your credentials.
- Tap add to add the files you want to move. You can add as many files as possible to your drive.
- Tap upload and tap files you want to move to drive.
- View the uploaded files in my drive option.
- The files you have moved to the drive will be there until you delete them.
Move Files to Another Google Drive
Not just from your computer to Google Drive – https://www.google.com/drive/, but you can also move your files from one Google Drive to another drive. These steps will let you know how to do it.
- Open your primary Google Drive account and Log-In with your credentials.
- Find the files or folders that you want to move to your other Google Drive account.
- Right-click on the folder or file and choose share. Open the file and click the share icon.
- Key in your other Google Drive username on the specific field. Tap on advanced. Under the share settings, change the permission to be the owner. Tap the blue send button.
- Now, log into your second Google Drive account and choose the shared with me option on the left side of the screen.
- You cannot make a copy of the folder, but you can make a copy of the files inside it and move them into a new folder. For that, open the folder, right-click on each file and click on make a copy. Rename the files and move them into a new folder.
- Go back to the primary account and delete the files or folder if you do not want them to be stored in that drive.
Move OneDrive Files to Google Drive
If you want to move your OneDrive – https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/signin/ files to your Google Drive, here are the steps you should follow.
- First, you should download the files you want to move to Google Drive.
- Sign-In to OneDrive with your credentials. Choose the files you want to share.
- Download the chosen files. Open your device’s download folder to view the files.
- If you have downloaded them in a zip format, right-click on the zip folder and click extract all to extract the files.
- Now, you have to upload the files to Google Drive. Sign-In to your Google Drive with your Log-In credentials.
- Click on ‘New>Folder>Name Your Folder’.
- Inside the created folder, tap on ‘New >Folder Upload’. Choose the extracted folder containing your OneDrive files.
- Tap upload to upload the files to your Google Drive.
Google Drive keeps your files very safe and secure. Rather than backing up your files to another folder or computer drive or another computer, you can choose to back up your files to drive for eternal storage.