Wrinkles happen one way or another, and there is no running away from that as we grow old. However, wrinkles can also happen because the skin lacks elasticity and moisture.
Smoking, pollution, sun exposure, nutritional deficiencies, they are all factors that largely contribute to the creation of wrinkles.
For most people, the first and only line of defense against wrinkles is in anti-aging creams and cosmetics. All that followed by a hefty price tag and all sorts of chemical compounds that sometimes can do more harm than good. And almost all of them are advertised as miraculous, life-changing, and all sorts of superlatives that need to make you want to buy them.
What you don’t see on those fancy TV and internet ads is that there are 100% natural and effective alternatives that can have the same, often a better effect than the ones advertised.
The following remedies are all on natural base, and all have proven to be very effective in removing wrinkles. Here are top 10 ways to remove your wrinkles without spending a small fortune.
- Olive Oil
- Olive oil has been used to remove wrinkles since the days of the Roman Empire and until the present day. Its effectiveness is well documented and confirmed.
- All it takes is to massage your skin with few drops of olive oil before you go to bed. Later you can clean it with a soft and wet towel.
- After just a few treatments you will start feeling the benefits of olive oil on your skin and the effect it has on your wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera’s top ingredient is malic acid which is known to have a profound effect on the skin’s elasticity. And as we mentioned earlier, it is skin’s elasticity that causes premature coming out of wrinkles.
- All it takes is to grab some gel and apply it on the skin. Leave it for fifteen minutes before taking it off. You can even combine it with vitamin E oil.
- Carrot Paste
- There is plenty of vitamin A in carrots. Vitamin A boosts the production of collagen which keeps the skin free of wrinkles and smooth. To make carrot paste you first need to boil carrots and mix them with honey.
- Apply some of the carrot paste on your face and let it be for around thirty minutes before taking it off with some warm water. There is no limit to how long you can use this paste.
- Egg Whites
- Eggs are great for health, not just for dealing with wrinkles and skin. All it takes is to whip few in a bowl and apply them on your skin.
- A light massage is recommended before you let them sit like that for about fifteen minutes. Afterward, wash them off with some warm water.
- Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C whose acidic features make it a great wrinkles killer. Just slice up a lemon and squeeze the juice from it. The lemon juice will not just remove the wrinkles, but it will make your skin look much brighter.
- However, be careful how much lemon juice you squeeze on your skin. Too much can do more harm than good. After all, the lemon juice has strong acidic properties.
- Just by eating them, you will be doing a favor to your skin as it’s very nutritious. But if you want to make the most of it, you need to make a paste out of it. All you need to do is to mash two bananas and add honey or avocado.
- The avocado or the honey is optional. Next, you need to apply it on your face and let it stay for thirty minutes or so. Afterward, you can wash it off with some warm water.
- There is no time limit to how many days per year you can take advantage of this as there are no possible side effects, nor have been any records of it.
- Pineapples feature specific enzymes that improve skin moisture, elasticity and remove deceased skin. It’s full of antioxidants and fiber that further improve the overall health of your skin.
- Just cut a few slices of fresh pineapple and apply it directly on your face. Let it stay for twenty minutes or so before removing it with cold water. You can take advantage of this every day for as many days you like.
- Almond Oil
- Almond oil is very efficient when it comes to the forehead. Put a few drops on your forehead and gently massage the area. It’s recommended you do this before going to bed.
- Almond oil promotes skin rejuvenation and keeps the skin hydrated thanks to its emollient properties.
- Cinnamon And Honey
- Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon with two tablespoons of honey until they turn into a paste. Before you apply it, make sure to clean your face from any makeup.
- After you apply it let it stay there for ten or fifteen minutes. When the time passes, rinse the mask off.
- Drink Plenty of Water
- This is a no-brainer but often neglected. The simple truth is that throughout the day we are so busy that we often forget to stay hydrated.
- That directly affects the levels of moisture in our skin which is an essential factor when it comes to wrinkles. To that end, it’s essential to drink two liters of water every day to stay wrinkle-free.
What is the best home remedy for wrinkles?
Can you get rid of wrinkly skin?
Can you reverse wrinkles naturally?
How can I tighten my skin at home?
- Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera gel is one of the best home remedies for skin tightening.
- Egg white and honey. Egg white.
- Oil massage.
- Ground coffee and coconut oil.
- Rosemary oil and cucumber.
How can I tighten my face skin at home?
How can I tighten my skin?
- Firming creams. A good choice for a firming cream is one that contains retinoids, says Dr.
- Supplements. While there’s no magic pill to fix loose skin, certain supplements may be helpful.
- Lose weight.
- Massage the area.
- Cosmetic procedures.
- Magic mix. Apply a mixture of egg yolk and cucumber juice on and around your breasts for 30 minutes before washing it off.
- Eat this. It is important to have protein in adequate amount for muscle tightening.
- Ice, ice baby!
- Swimming laps.
- Goodness of massage.