The screenshot feature is a basic feature that was introduced early on in the Apple devices.
The iPhone is no stranger to this.
Screenshot on iPhone XR
The screenshot is a feature that is available to you at your fingertips whenever you wish, except for some apps that do not allow it by default. But, that is ok as long as you know some tricks.
- By default, you can open the app or the screen whenever you wish to take a screenshot of, and set up everything exactly the way you want to take the picture.
- Now, you have to press and hold the right button on the iPhone XR, because you do not have the ‘Home’ button, you need to press the ‘Volume Up’ button and the above button at the same time.
- At this moment, the screen will flash white with the camera shutter sound, if enabled and your screenshot is now ready.
Screenshot on iPhone XS
This new iPhone was different because it didn’t have the ‘Home’ screen button and that made some functionality different from before.
- When you visit the Apple official page, you can find different steps for ‘X’ and later and before them.
- As they tell, press and hold the right ‘Side’ button and immediately press the left volume up button. Just a single press is good for a screenshot.
- When you do that, you can see a thumbnail appearing on the lower-left corner of the screen, which you can further edit, add drawings or text or markup anything before you can save it or, just swipe left to immediately dismiss it without any edits.
Screenshot on iPhone X Snapchat
With Snapchat app making troubles not allowing taking any screenshots, people have found a workaround on the iPhone X.
- First, you need to go to your Snapchat app and on the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Then, you need to enable the ‘Airplane’ mode which cuts off the internet and cell connectivity.
- Now, you can take a screenshot just like above and it works fine.
- Taking a screenshot in iPhone (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289) models before ‘X’ is different than above.
The iPhone X, XR, XS are different all-screen models with no ‘Home’ button.
Is there another way to screenshot on iPhone?
How do you screenshot on a iPhone 11?
Where is the screen shot button?
Why is iPhone X screenshot so hard?
Why isn’t my phone letting me screenshot?
Another cause is Chrome Incognito Mode, which doesn’t allow screenshots. The problem could also be due to a mechanical issue, such as a broken button, or low storage availability.
Why won’t my iPhone 10 take a screenshot?
Why are my iPhone screenshots dark?
Why can’t I send screenshots on my iPhone?
How do you screenshot on a iPhone 12?
Why can’t I send photos on my phone?
Why does my phone take so long to send pictures?
How do I enable photo sending on my iPhone?
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Messages (it should be about halfway down the column that starts with “Passwords & Accounts”).
- Scroll down to the column with the heading “SMS/MMS” and if necessary tap on “MMS Messaging” to turn the toggle green.
What is SMS vs MMS?
Should I turn off SMS on my Iphone?
So when iMessage sends one of your messages as a text message, it can be frustrating and end up costing you some money. You can prevent this from happening by turning off the Send as SMS option in the Messages settings screen on your iOS device.