If you own a Toshiba laptop, then there may be times when you want to capture a screenshot.
It is a tool that is useful for capturing error messages, exciting Internet finds, and other forms of informationThese steps will help you to have a successful experience.
- Navigate to the screen that you wish to capture on your Toshiba laptop. You can also take a screenshot of your desktop if you prefer.
- If your computer comes equipped with a 10-key keypad, then you can capture the entire screen by pressing the combination of the FN and Print Screen keys simultaneously. Should your keyboard be in the standard configuration, then the combination to press is ALT and Print Screen
- Toshiba laptops give you the option of only capturing the active screen by pressing the FN, ALT, and Print Screen keys at the same time.
- Windows 10 computers allow you to press the Windows Logo Key and the Print Screen at the same time to take a screenshot.
- When you are ready to access your screenshot on the Toshiba laptop, you will want to go into your Pictures folder. A new folder that holds your screenshots should now be present. Access the file as needed from that point.
TIP: If you don’t have a Print Screen key on your device, then try pressing the combination of FN, the Windows logo, and END to capture the image.