Carpet is a very delicate cover of your floors to increase the scenic beauty of the room. A carpet gives you a feeling of softness under your feet. But you need to keep it safe from stains and dirt. The Bissell proheat pet is the most useful machine to clean it.
Bissell Proheat Pet How to Clean?
- Prepare your carpet to clean it with a Bissell proheat Pre-treat the carpet with the spray that can remove the stains from it. If the carpet has patches of different colors on it, this is the best solution for it.
- You will find a handle in front of the water compartment of the cleaner. Pull it up and pour the solution into the container.
- Now pull the lever made of plastic at the back of the container and drag up the top section out. Here you have to make sure that the plastic lever snaps shut.
- Now replace the plastic container on the front of the machine and now release the handle.
- Take the container to the sink of the machine and pour the solution in that with hot water as per the directions you get on the back of the solution bottle.
- Now set the dial such that the floor cleaning option works. You can adjust the type of floor cleaning by adjusting another knob to the points of rinse, normal cleaning, or heavy cleaning.
- Now get the floor area covered with the carpet vacant and start the machine to work.
- You can use the solution as per your wish as you can control the release of the solution with a leaver. The heater section helps to release hot air to dry the wet carpet areas faster.
Bissell Proheat Pet Parts List
A machine always contains several parts to work together. For a cleaning machine, there are also several parts that are useful to clean the carpet areas. So here are the parts that help the machine to run.
- A brush belt to rub the carpet to loosen the dirt
- A belt cover
- A pump belt
- A large clump
- A small clump
- Long O shaped ring for the air duct
- Bare floor wiper
- Tube clear vinyl of 15 inch
- Urethane tube
- Screws and nuts kit
- Upper handle assembly
- Push rod spring
- Handle trigger gray
- Handle trigger banana
- Lower front handle with light-black
- Lower front handle with light-java bean
- Light assembly
- Lower front handle with light-plum
- Heater rubber block
- Trigger valve assembly
- Heater 700 watt
- Wiring harness
- Lower handle back with switches midnight blue
- Wheel brushing
- Heater switch
- Power switch
- Proheat cord
- Tool caddy
- Cord hook
- Wheel axle
- Extruded gasket
- Oval seal
- Shampoo bottle assembly
- Bissell gasket autoload
Bissell Proheat Pet Solution
You may have used many solutions to keep your floor and carpet clean. But when you are using it in a machine, then you need to be really cautious about it. There are some chemicals that are not applicable to machines. You can apply the following solutions to clean your carpet.
Vinegar is the most used household cleaning material. You can use it on the machine too. It is very goofed to clean the stains from the carpet. Use this with a hot water solution and you will get the best result out of it.
You can also use baking soda with vinegar, hot water as well as carpet shampoo if your carpet is that delicate.
- Pre-treat the carpet with the spray that can remove the stains from it.
- Baking soda with vinegar, hot water as well as carpet shampoo is the best solution to use.
- Bissell proheat can dry the cleaned area early with the hot air spray.
Ads by Google