How do you know if you have GPC?
- Feeling like something is stuck in your eye.
- Red, painful, itchy eyes.
- Swollen or droopy eyelids.
- Excess mucus in the eye, which makes vision blurry.
- Feeling like your contact lens is moving up on your eyeball when you blink.
What does giant papillary conjunctivitis feel like?
Is GPC pink eye?
Can you get rid of GPC?
What are the little bumps on the inside of my eyelids?
A chalazion (or chalazia, if there’s more than one) will often grow on the underside of your eyelid, behind your eyelashes, or midway up your eyelid. These are more likely to form on your upper eyelid. A chalazion can look like a stye but may grow larger, up to the size of a pea.