What are Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw known for?
- Gryffindor. Gryffindor values courage, bravery, nerve, and chivalry. …
- Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff values hard work, patience, justice, and loyalty. …
- Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw values intelligence, learning, wisdom and wit. …
Which house is better Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Can I be both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff?
Why are Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw irrelevant?
What is the weakest Harry Potter House?
What is the strongest house in Harry Potter?
Why is Hermione not a Ravenclaw?
What Hogwarts house is JK Rowling in?
Rowling revealed her house during a livestream in 2012. “I’m now on Pottermore as a regular user.
Why is Ron in Gryffindor?
Why is Ron not in Hufflepuff?
What are the 4 different houses in Harry Potter?
- House Gryffindor: Bravery. …
- House Ravenclaw: Intelligence. …
- House Hufflepuff: Empathy. …
- House Slytherin: Ambition.
Why is Hermione crying in the Goblet of Fire?
What if Harry was in Hufflepuff?
Why was Harry almost put in Slytherin?
Who was in Hufflepuff Harry Potter?
Is Luna a Hufflepuff?
Is Dumbledore a Hufflepuff?
Some people show traits from multiple houses, and although Dumbledore is definitely one of those, his passion and courage make him a clear Gryffindor.
Who is a famous Ravenclaw?
|Name||Period Attending Hogwarts||Notes|
|Filius Flitwick||Unknown||Charms Master and Head of Ravenclaw House.|
|Xenophilius Lovegood||Editor of The Quibbler. Luna’s father.|
|Lorcan McLaird||Minister for Magic from 1923–1925.|
|Garrick Ollivander||Talented and famous wandmaker.|