Where do I return my Optimum equipment?
Where do I drop off my Optimum modem?
How long do you have to return Optimum equipment?
How do I return my cable box?
Is Cablevision the same as Optimum?
Can I exchange my Optimum cable box?
How much does it cost to cancel Optimum?
|Company||Fee||Cancellation contact #|
|DISH||$20 per month remaining on contract||1 (888) 283-2309|
|Optimum Internet||$0 (no contract)||1 (866) 200-7273|
|Verizon Fios Home Internet||$175–$350 depending on contract||1 (844) 837-2262|
When can I cancel my Optimum service?
Can I return equipment to any Optimum Store?
Any unopened Altice Amplifys can be returned within 14 days of the date of purchase to an Optimum store with your original receipt. Purchased devices are not eligible to be returned online. … Only devices that have been purchased directly from Optimum can be returned to an Optimum store.
How do I speak to someone at Optimum?
What brand of cable box does Optimum use?
How do I cancel my Optimum service?
- Call customer service on (855) 276-5255.
- Ask to speak with a representative.
- Provide them with your account number and customer information.
- Request cancellation of your cable service.
- You will receive a confirmation letter or email.
What modem does Optimum provide?
Optimum Approved modems for Optimum 400, 300 and 200 Speed packages.
Where can I pay my Optimum bill?
- Mail. Include the remittance slip that came with your bill along with a check or money order payable to Optimum. …
- In Person. Pay in person at an Optimum store or at or designated payment center.