How to add friends on twitch on PC and Mobile Browser
On the left side of the navigation bar use the search bar to locate your friends.
Based on your interaction with past friends you can also add friends from the suggested list.
- Tap on the profile name which will open the profile card of that person.
- Now click on add friend to send the friend request.
- If you want to skip the recommendation Tap on the cross button.
- When your friend will accept your friend request you will be able to Whisper with one touch.
How to remove friends on twitch
If you wish to remove friends on twitch you can follow the following steps.
- Tap on the profile of the friend you want to unfriend.
- It will open the profile card of that friend.
- Tap on unfriend.
- You have successfully unfriended that person.
How to appear offline on Twitch
You can also appear offline on which for this purpose follow the following steps.
- Click on online status located at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the profile tray click on invisible to appear offline.
How to add friends on Twitch on Android, iPhone and iPad
Chat app is also available for Android and iPhone users now if you are on Android or iPhone app you can add friends using your App. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Tap on the whisper icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the plus icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Type the username to find your friend.
- When you have found your friend tap the username to open the Whisper conservation.
- Tap friend icon to send friend request.
- Your friend will receive your friend request, when he or she will accept your friend request you can see him or her online.
- You can now Whisper with one touch.
How to remove friend on twitch on Android, iPhone and iPad
Open the conservation of the friend you want to unfriend.
- Tap on the settings icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select unfriend.
- You have successfully on friend your friend.
You can again send him friend request by typing on the + button located at the top right corner of the screen in the conservation window. Can also block the friend from this section.
Tip: If you want to stay online on twitch but don’t want to get notifications you can disable them by going to any conservations tap on settings icon and select disable notifications.
And to again turn on the notifications follow the same procedure and instead of taping on disable notifications you will see an enable button there.
But if you want to completely keep yourself offline on twitch, tap on the online status of your profile and tap on invisible. Now, your friends will not be able to see you online on Twitch until you change your status.