Usually, after you use Google Drive for the first time, it is automatically added to your favorites.
However, if it’s not the case for you, don’t worry, you can try the below methodHere’s an easy and quick way to add Google Drive to your FinderNote: Make sure you have already downloaded and installed the latest version of Google Drive.
Add Google Drive to Finder
- Go to Apple Menu
- Open Finder
- Press Applications in the Sidebar
- Double-tap to open the Macintosh HD folder
- Open Users folder
- You’ll find a folder with Home Icon, open it
- Find Google Drive
- Tap Google Drive and drag it to the sidebar right below the desktop while keep pressing the command button at the same time
- That’s it. Now you can access your Google Drive from the Finder sidebar