It is understandable if one is bored with using the same Christmas Tree decoration techniques every year. Here are some of the freshest ideas on decorating our Christmas tree.
Christmas Tree Decoration Ideas with Ribbons
Ribbons, especially the red ones are one of the key elements of a fully decorated Christmas tree. You can then apply different methods and beautify your Christmas tree. Here are a few ways.
- Get your hands on frosty blue color ribbons and then weave their bundles through the tree’s branches. This will give the tree a beautiful wintry feel.
- Assuming you have trimmed your tree so that both the sides are equally slanted, now add a folded piece of extravagant red bow ribbon on the top of the tree.
- You can also use thick, golden or metallic-copper ribbons coming along the slopes of the tree in a zig-zag fashion.
- Apart from putting a single bow ribbon on top of the tree, you can put many different bow ribbons on the tree. Remember, they are not just meant for the present boxes.
Using Mesh Ribbons to Decorate Christmas Trees
Mesh ribbons are also available in the market for decorating your Christmas tree. These ribbons will keep the look on your tree lighter and hence, more elegant.
- If you are going with deco mesh to adorn your tree, let’s first decide a color first and then move on. Too many colors on your tree will weigh the look down.
- Now, open up the mesh roll and start by applying it from the top.
- Let the rest of the roll fall back to the ground. If it is not a real tree you are using, bend the branches a little to fix the ribbons in place.
- Now, similarly, let other rolls of mesh fall to the ground from the top from different directions.
- You can also turn the mesh along the edges of the tree in a mountain valley fashion and let the role of mesh spiral its way down.
Using Individual Pieces of Ribbon to Adorn Your Christmas Tree
The ribbon could be cut in many pieces of equal size and then used separately to stick on the tree as if confetti.
- Here you will have cut the deco mesh rolls into smaller pieces using a pair of scissors. Scissors here are important to solve the problem of precision.
- Now, you can roll these smaller ribbons into small tube-like shapes and then fix them on the tree branches.
- You can also hang the ribbon strips on the Christmas tree along the sides in curtain-like fashion, giving the tree the feeling that it has finally been draped.
Gorgeous Ways of Draping Your Christmas Tree
There is an ocean of ideas which you can employ to decorate your Christmas tree creatively. Here are a few where you can use ribbons to give that charm.
- Use long, slender red ribbons, but make sure that they are not too slender.
- Start at the top and begin placing the ribbon gently along the branches of the tree.
- Be sure that you are gentle and that the tree doesn’t fall off.
Add Ribbon to a Christmas Tree after Ornaments
When you are almost done with the ornamentation of the tree, it is time to give it the final touch that it seemed to be missing.
- When you have decorated the tree with all the material that you had including the lighting, it is now time to put a tree topper.
- This is an important element in the completion of the decoration process.
- You can use a star, which most people use, or you can try something different and host a ribbon made bow on the top of the tree, making it look like a present.
- Apart from that, you can try fixing bouquet shaped rolls of ribbons and put them along the edges of the branches you have on the tree.
- While being fresh and creative is a feat that should be lauded more widely, it must be pointed out that the simple and the classic score more than what you think.
- Don’t use too many colors or types of ribbons on your tree. It will look too clumsy and overloaded.
- Always remember, there’s beauty in simplicity. Give your Christmas tree the elegance it commands.
How do you put ribbon on a Christmas tree?
How do you put ribbon on a Christmas tree like a professional?
Do you put ribbon on tree before ornaments?
Do you string Christmas tree lights from top to bottom?
Should I string my Christmas tree lights vertically?
Do you decorate Christmas tree from top to bottom?
Do you put the lights on first on a Christmas tree?
The first step in how to decorate a Christmas tree is adding the lights. Start at the base of the trunk and work your way up, wrapping lights around every major branch, moving from the trunk to the tip and back. Fluff the branches as you work your way around the tree.