LinkedIn is an employment-oriented and business service, operates via mobile apps and websites.
It allows a person to apply for a job of his or her interest within a few secondsYou can consider the following ways to apply for a job on LinkedIn.
Apply for a Job on LinkedIn iPad App
If you find a job that you are interested in, you can simply apply for the job on LinkedIn through the following easy steps.
- First of all, start exploring jobs. You can view the details of a job by clicking on the job title. If you are interested in the job, click the ‘Easy Apply’ button at the top.
- For some jobs, you will have the ‘Apply’ button (https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/75815/applying-for-jobs-on-linkedin?lang=en) instead of easy apply. In those cases, you will be navigated to the company’s official website or job board to continue your application process.
- Now, you have to complete the online job application form with all your necessary details including your contact number, email ID, resume, job preferences, work experience, and more. The required details may vary from one job to another job.
- Check your application form to check whether all the details are entered correctly. Click ‘Submit’ to submit your job application form.
Apply for Saved Jobs on LinkedIn
Explore jobs and save them to apply later on LinkedIn. Yes, you can now apply for saved jobs on LinkedIn through these simple steps.
- Visit LinkedIn.com. ‘Sign-In’ into your LinkedIn account. Click ‘Jobs’ that appear on the top of the home page.
- Click ‘Track my Jobs’ that appear above the search bar at the top of the home page. You can get to see the jobs you have saved.
- You can click on any job that you wish to apply for. Clicking on a job will open a new page for the application.
- Fill all the required fields on the job application page. Cross-check your application form. Click ‘Ok’ or ‘Submit’ to send your application form to the respective board or members.
Apply for a Job on LinkedIn Android Device
You can use the LinkedIn mobile app on your android device to apply for a job that you are interested in.
- Open the LinkedIn app on your android device. Explore different jobs to choose the one. Click on the ‘Job Title’ to view the specific details of the job.
- If you feel the requirements of a particular job suits you best, click ‘Apply’ to proceed further. You will get an online job application form for the job you clicked.
- Enter the required details on the application form. Click on ‘Submit’. If you are interested in a few jobs and have no time to apply for, save them and apply later through the app.
- You can also unsaved the jobs by tapping the ‘More’ icon. Place a check mark near the ‘Unsaved this Job’.
You can apply for a job on LinkedIn at any time any day, so you do not need to rush up to apply. You can apply for a job either now or save it and begin your application process later.
How does applying for a job on LinkedIn work?
When you apply for a job on LinkedIn Is it private?
Can your employer see if you apply for jobs on LinkedIn?
What do employers see when you apply on LinkedIn?
Can I be fired for interviewing for another job?
Is it OK to apply for a job while employed?
What to say if your boss asks if you are interviewing?
- “… because I’m moving (or changing careers).”
- “ because I’m worried about my job security.”
- “… because I want to advance my career.”
- “… because I had an interesting opportunity come up.”
Should I tell boss Im interviewing?
Do you tell your boss you’re looking for another job?
What to say when you’re looking for a new job?
- You‘ve Outgrown the Position. Gone are the days when people stay with one company their entire career.
- Explain What Problems You‘ll Solve.
- You‘re Changing Careers.
- It’s the Next Logical Step.
- Tell Them This Is Your Dream Role or Company.
How do I ask my boss for a reference for another job?
- Ask a direct supervisor or professional mentor.
- Inform the person beforehand and give plenty of notice.
- Give your reference the appropriate background information.
- Inform the person how you’ll use their reference.
How do you tell your boss you got another job offer example?
How do I quit my job if I love my boss?
Anticipate how your resignation could potentially affect your boss and co-workers. Let your boss know that you are willing to help, as best you can, to facilitate a smooth transition. Giving notice two weeks before leaving is common, but you should give as much advance notice as you can.