When you finally meet the one, it is but natural that you will try to be the best version of yourself around her. This is easier said than done. Becoming the perfect boyfriend is a long and laborious journey and we bring you some tips and suggestions to make this job easier.
- Make Her Feel Loved
The first and foremost thing you must do in a relationship is that you should make her feel loved. Girls love expressions of love and affection.
- Make sure you express how much you love her from time to time
- Make it evident that you love spending time with her.
- Express your deepest and innermost feelings for her.
- Show her that you love her with your gestures.
- Add your personal touch to your expressions of love.
- Do Something Out of the Blue
Girls may pretend to not like surprises, but the truth is that they love them. They love to be suddenly swept off their feet.
- Plan something for her when she is least expecting it.
- Take her for a sudden impromptu holiday.
- Break the barriers and do something you both have never done before.
- Forge new paths together.
- Create moments with her that you both will never forget.
- Make Memories with Her
Over time, things may start getting dull. To avoid this, make sure you make worthwhile memories with her every now and then. These memories will be something you both will cherish forever.
- Happy memories are the founding stones of a relationship.
- Make memories that you will recall every now and then.
- Build a memorable life with her.
- Indulge in activities that she hasn’t ever tried to do before.
- Do Something Different
After a while, she may get bored with your same expressions of love and affection. She may get bored with what you both do every day.
- It is very important to not become mundane and boring.
- Go and do something she has always wanted to do.
- Try to bring excitement into her life.
- Make a Bucket List
You can make a list of activities that you want to do with her. Then slowly go one by one crossing out the activities.
- This will give you something to look forward to in the relationship.
- It will keep the excitement going.
- Make sure you both add things you both wish to do.
- As you build a life together, focus on completing that list.
- Keep adding new things to that list from time to time.
- Stimulate Her Intellect
Girls love it when their brains are stimulated in an intellectual way. Try to stimulate her intellect and intelligence.
- Talk about important informative things with her.
- Hold constructive discussions on real-life issues.
- Try to talk to her about current affairs.
- Show Her That You are in it for the Long Run
Most girls suffer from insecurities and suffer from a fear of abandonment. Make it evident that you are giving this relationship you’re all.
- Show her that you are in the relationship no matter what.
- Ensure that you stand by her during trying times.
- Try to reinstate your faith in her and the relationship from time to time.
- Make sure she is not insecure about the relationship.
- Show her that you love her and cherish her no matter what the circumstances are.
- Support Her
Your girlfriend will need your support and help during the course of the relationship. Make sure you are there for her when needs you.
- Be her pillar of support and strength at all times.
- Be her go-to person for all problems.
- Help her navigate the difficulties she faces in life.
- Have faith in her even when she loses faith in herself.
- Treat Her Like an Equal
Most girls want just one basic thing from boys, which is to be treated as equal. Make sure you don’t treat her as if she is lower than you or weaker than you.
- Shun patriarchal notions that girls are supposed to behave and act in certain ways.
- Treat her like a complete equal.
- Don’t stop her from doing things you would normally do.
- Don’t try to pull her down.
- Don’t be sexist towards her and defend her when she fights for her rights.
- Be Caring
Girls love boys who care. You can just be caring in general towards people and animals rather than just be caring for her. She will genuinely appreciate this quality in you.
- Show her that you care for her and care for things in general.
- Show her that your caring side exists; don’t try to hide it from her.
- Push Her Limits
Human beings are limited by what they assume their horizons to be. Motivate her and support her to that extent that she ends up breaking many glass ceilings.
- Encourage her to think outside the box.
- Encourage to break the glass ceiling that society has imposed upon her.
- Push her to go further than her limits.
- Support her in her successes and help her up when she falls.
- Nurture her strength so she can deal with the adversities of life.
- Don’t Let Your Ego Spoil the Relationship
There may be times you both fight and you both aren’t talking to each other. It’s important not to let your ego get in the way as ego has spoiled many relationships.
- Don’t feel that she needs to apologize first.
- Even if you feel it is not your fault, make the first move towards a patch-up.
- Don’t let ego stop you from reaching out to her.
- Don’t be stubborn and arrogant.
- Don’t be threatened by her success or her ability to deal with problems.
- Praise Her in Front of Her Friends
All girls love to be praised especially when they are in public or with their friends. Make sure you highlight her good qualities in front of her friends.
- Shower her with compliments in public around her friends.
- Show your affection for her in public and around her friends.
- Give her compliments even when you both are not out in public.
- Don’t Change Yourself
Don’t change yourself to become someone else just because she tells you to improve. Minor adjustments are okay but stick to your true identity.
- Don’t bend over backward for her.
- She fell for the person who you are and not who you might become so remember that.
- If you change too much, she may end up feeling that you are not the person she fell in love with.
- Make minor adjustments to your habits to become a better person but don’t adopt a different persona altogether.
- Try to not be fake in front of her pretend to like things that she does because girls fall for boys with different and unique tastes.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you are not as this will end up causing problems when she discovers the real you so don’t lie about your interests or hobbies.
- Don’t try too hard to impress her. This may end up backfiring if she starts to believe you are showing off or saying things just to make an impression on her.
Always be confident about the decisions involving the both of you and allow her to hold equal say in decisions about your lives and the relationship.
How a perfect boyfriend should be?
What words Make a Man Fall in Love?
Where do men like to be touched?
What is a man’s secret obsession?
How does a man act when he’s falling in love?
What does a man need to feel to fall in love?
- 1) You as THE safest place for him to go on the planet. Your arms, your eyes, your lap, those have to be a refuge for him.
- 2) He wants to feel like a hero.
- 3) He wants to feel praised, not put down.
- 4) He wants to have a great relationship life.
- 5) He wants to hear your truth.
- Having Faith.