An ‘Amazon Associate’ can earn easy money by redirecting the traffic on his page to Amazon. Here’s how you can become an Amazon affiliate too.
How to Become an Amazon Affiliate Marketer?
The Amazon affiliate program was rolled out with the motive to be of mutual benefit to bloggers and Amazon itself. If you are a blogger or a website owner, you can earn money by referring your traffic to visit Amazon.
- An affiliate can earn up to 10-12% as a referral fee from Amazon if the product you referred to gets sold from your link.
- First of all, set up your website or blog and learn how to improve your audience base.
- Visit the Amazon affiliate Program page and create your account. Click on ‘Sign-In’ using our secure server after you are done.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to fill up the information asked by Amazon.
- Select “Payee Listed Above” or the “Someone Else” label depending upon on your role in the association party becoming the Amazon affiliate (https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/).
Amazon Affiliate Profile Building
After the basic signing up, the next big step is accounting for all the websites, blogs and applications you plan to use.
- While building your profile, compile all the platforms and links you will be putting to use as a part of your Amazon affiliate partnership.
- Fill up the text boxes, answering questions about the traffic on your page.
- There is a chance that Amazon will reject your application if there are any discrepancies related to the information you provided.
- If the content is not found to be original, your account might be rejected too.
Approval and Future Steps
After you have built up your profile and submitted your application, now it is time to wait. Here’s what to do in the meantime.
- It is imperative that you never forget the credentials used to ‘Sign-Up’ as an Amazon affiliate. This is the account which will be used as a medium of verification and for future contacts.
- You will find various tips on how to earn money from your ‘Associate Account’. Study those tips and find out about the products that could be purchased from your link.
- After vociferous market research, start revamping your website or blog page and start adding links that will redirect your audience to the Amazon purchase page.
- Regularly check your emails for updates from Amazon and follow the guidelines provided by them.
- You can also become an Amazon affiliate without owning a website or a blog.
Social media platforms like Twitter or YouTube or mobile based applications could be used for this purpose. When the user purchases from your link or referral code, you earn.
How much do Amazon affiliates make?
Is it easy to become an Amazon affiliate?
How does Amazon affiliate program work?
Does Amazon affiliate pay for clicks?
How many followers do you need to be an Amazon affiliate?
How do I become a product tester for Amazon?
- Way 1: Join Some Amazon Review Trader Sites.
- Way 2: Join AMZDiscover.
- Way 3: Join Amazon Vine Program.
- Way 4: Become an influencer.
- Way 5: Join some Facebook groups.
Is it worth being an Amazon affiliate?
What is the difference between Amazon affiliate and Amazon Associate?
Can I use my own Amazon affiliate links?
Can you make money as an Amazon Associate?
How do I become an Amazon affiliate on Facebook?
- After logging into your account on affiliate-program.amazon.com.
- Search for the item you want to link to either by keyboard or ASIN/ISBN.
- Click on the down arrow beside the “Get Link” button to see item link.
- Copy link and paste into post on Facebook or Twitter.
How do I promote my Amazon affiliate link?
- Product links in text.
- Select trendy products.
- Offer detail review.
- Utilize native ads.
- Keep eyes on holidays.
- Build email list.
How do I sell affiliate products on Facebook?
- Step 1: Create a Facebook Page or FB Group.
- Step 2: Engagement With Your Audience – Then Promote.
- Use Facebook Ads.
- Affiliate Marketing Disclaimers.
- Facebook Affiliate Marketing with Amazon.
- Using ClickBank Affiliates on Facebook.