Mobile phones have been designed as a way to communicate with someone when it is difficult or impossible to use a landline. However, excessive use of it can be pretty irritating. During these times, blocking signals might prove to be useful. There are many devices that can create an interruption in mobile phone signals and some of them have this specific purpose.
Take a quick look at how you can block cell phone signals without using a jammer.
Use Magnetic Wood Panel
One way to do is through magnetic wood. This is a great way to battle against all those noisy mobile users.
- This highly technical material will microwave signals and the user will not use the phone in the room where it is lined. With this, you will not even have to use a signal jammer.
- The magnetic wood has some magnetic particles. As the electromagnetic wave hits the ferrite, the magnetic part of the wave is going to be absorbed. Thus, it blocks the phone.
Blocking Bluetooth Frequencies
There are 4 different ways that you can use for making the wood absorb radio waves.
- The first is just coated with ferrite powder.
- In the second one, the ferrite powder mixed with a powder of cider wood. This is then pressed on to the wooden board.
- The third way is to impregnate the wood with magnetic particles.
- The last one is mixing wood pulp that contains ferrite powder in between 2 wooden panels that are thin enough.
Do the Testing
When you test each wood by putting on the collars of the above-mentioned materials over a small antenna broadcasting radio waves at normal GSM mobile phone frequency of 1.8 gigahertz and 900 megahertz.
- The antenna also may broadcast at a frequency of up to 2.5 gigahertz that covers up the range, which you can use mainly for all the wireless networks in phones such the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Using Ferrite Sandwich
Ferrite sandwich that is the thin sheets of wood sandwiched in between performs the best. 4 millimeter of the thick sandwich is capable of absorbing microwave radiation. This decreases the power of the wave by 97%. You can increase the thickness of the wooden sheets placed outside of the sandwich which augments the shield’s absorbing capability. Here are some places where you can use it.
- You can use wooden shields for making walls and doors for a particular room or even the entire building where you do not want mobile phones to work. This can prove to be useful for restaurants and theatres. Here, silence is going to be valuable.
- There are many Japanese cities that use the panels for absorbing the radio waves. This is mainly to get rid of the problem of any homes have wireless computing network and when many of them are together then it might interfere with each other. Hence, if you use the panels, it will help in dividing the house into different areas. This means several networks will be able to operate close to each other.
Even though the wooden panel comes at a high price, it can prove to be really useful.
With time cell phones are turning out to be more of an irritating device than a medium of connection. As a matter of fact, excessive use of it can also prove to be dangerous. For example, some people use it for wrong and unethical activities. Thus, it is time to cut down on its usage to some extent with a tool like a magnet.
Is there a way to block cell phone signal?
What materials can block cell phone signals?
Does aluminum foil block cell?
What happens when you wrap your cell phone in aluminum foil?
Why you should wrap your key fob in aluminum foil?
Ads by Google