How to broadcast on Twitch
To cast your videos on twitch you need to have an account for it. To sign up for a new account on twitch go to its Website.
And click on signup located at the top right corner of the screen. Fill up all the information and your account will be ready to use twitch features.
- If you want to save videos on your account go to settings.
- Go to archive section.
- Select option saying automatically archive my broadcasts.
How to broadcast on twitch on PC
Broadcasting games on PC it is not as simple as Microsoft and Sony has made easy on their consoles. To start broadcasting on twitch from PC follow the instructions below.
Before starting, you will need:
- A computer
- Stable and good internet connection
- A web camera.
To start streaming live from your PC you will need a software, and the software which is going to be part of this guide is XSplit. It is one of the easiest software to start with, but if you need more professional options and tools you will need to you purchase it or move any other software.
- Download X-Split, install it and go to its registration page to sign up for a new account if you don’t have it already.
- Now launch the software and start the game you want to stream.
- Press control + tab buttons from your keyboard to bring out the layout of XSplit. From the layout, check the option saying starts streaming and make sure that you have signed in to your account
- It is good practice to adjust the sound settings before streaming. Generally, what you are listening on your speakers is being listened by your viewers.
- This software also provides many options such as adding a web camera etc.
- So, adjust all the settings according to your need and click Start Streaming.
Done! You are live now.
How to broadcast on twitch on Xbox
To start streaming on Xbox you will need the following things.
- Xbox controller.
- Xbox console.
- Stable internet connection.
- A game to play.
- An Xbox Kinetic camera.
Once you have gathered all these gadgets follow the instructions below.
- Sign in to your Xbox gold account and download twitch app.
- Go to your Xbox profile and set your presence to online.
- Check the settings if you are online to everyone and allowed the broadcast gameplay.
- Make sure that you have allowed share content made using Kinetic, this option is located under the privacy and online safety section.
- Check the allow broadcast and game DVR uploads located under preferences.
- Now, if you can use Kinetic to chat along with your live streams. You are almost ready to broadcast on twitch.
- Open twitch app on your Xbox.
- Start broadcast.
If you want to adjust the audio or other settings you can change them within the twitch app.
How to broadcast on twitch on PS4
Once your twitch account and PS4 are ready, just follow the instructions below to start broadcast on your PS4 device using twitch. During gameplay press the share button. Now, select the broadcast gameplay option. Then, select twitch as broadcast service.
- You will be prompted to twitch website’s login page. You can login to already created twitch account, or sign up for the new one.
- If you want to change video and audio settings, you can change them by checking the corresponding boxes on the broadcast gameplay screen.
- You can also change the settings such as changing the stream quality and other settings like this. During broadcast gameplay, you will have soft button on screen for these settings.
- Now you are ready to broadcast PS4. You all have to do is click the share button on your PS4 controller.
- Select broadcast gameplay.
- Select twitch.
- Let’s start broadcast and you are done!
Tip: You can also broadcast your games using (OBS) open broadcast software, for video recording and live streaming. Oriya Studio is widely used software for the steamers it is used for YouTube gaming, twitch streaming, mixer and on many other platforms. If you have a lower and PC then this is best solution for you.
How do I start broadcasting on Twitch TV?
Is twitch free to broadcast?
How do I stream on Twitch with PC?
- Get a Twitch stream key from your Twitch.tv profile.
- Download Open Broadcaster Software and set up Game Capture mode.
- Add your Twitch key to OBS’ Stream Settings.
- Click “Start Streaming” and play your game.
What do you need to start streaming on Twitch?
Can you swear on twitch?
How hard is it to become a streamer?
Is it worth streaming on Twitch 2020?
Is it worth streaming on Twitch 2021?
Is 30 too old to start streaming?
How can a streamer stand out?
How long does it take to become a streamer?
Is it too late to become a streamer?
How long does it take to get paid on twitch?
How hard is it to be successful on twitch?
How quickly can you make money on twitch?
Who is the richest Twitch streamer?
- Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins: $15 -20 million.
- Michael ‘Shroud’ Grzesiek: $8 – 12 million.
- Tim ‘TimTheTatman’ Betar: $6 million +