Using Play Store App on Android
Locate the Google Play store app icon on your home screen and tap on it. By doing that, the play Store app will open. Ensure you’re signed in to the correct account before proceeding to the next step.
After that, locate 3 dots icon found on the top-right corner of the Play Store app and then tap on it. By doing that, a pop-up menu will appear on the left-side screen.
Proceed and tap on the “Account” next to a silhouette person icon.
Next, hit on the “Subscriptions” located next to the yellowish icon found in the “Account” menu in the Play Store app. Having done that, you should see a list of all the subscriptions you’ve ever made with the Google Play.
From the list, find the service you’d want to cancel and then tap on the “Manage” option below it. Dong will prompt a menu containing additional options to appear on the screen.
After that, tap on the “Cancel Subscriptions”, which is the second choice in the pop-up menu that appeared. Doing that will prompt a confirmation menu to appear.
- In the confirmation pop-up menu, tap on the “Cancel Subscription” to confirm that you’d want to cancel your subscription. After canceling your subscription, you will still be able to use your subscription until the end of the billing cycle, after which the subscription will not be renewed.
If you’d wish to restore a subscription that you enjoyed in the past, follow steps 1 to 4 in the procedure above and then find the subscription that you’d want to restore from the list of subscriptions. After that, tap on the “Restore” button and follow the on-screen guidelines. Some subscriptions may not be available for you to restore.
NOTE: If an app that you subscribed to gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will get automatically canceled, and you will not get a refund of the past subscription.
Temporarily on Android by Pausing
- Tap to open your Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet and confirm if you’re logged in to the right account.
- Tap on the menu icon resembling on the upper-right corner of the app.
- Continue and tap on the “Subscriptions” and then select the subscription that you’d want to pause.
- After that, tap on the “Manage” option.
- Having done that, select “Pause payments”.
- Choose the period within which you’d want to pause your subscriptions.
- Tap on the “Confirm” button, and you should be good to go.
When you pause your subscription, it will remain active until the end of the billing cycle, after which farther billing will be stopped temporarily. If you’d wish to resume your paused subscription, the following steps are handy.
- Tap on the Google Play Store icon on your home screen.
- When the app opens, tap on the menu icon on the top right corner and head to Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you’d want to resume.
- Tap on the “Manage” option.
- Finally, hit on the “Resume.” As soon as you tap on the “Resumes” button, you paused subscription will be renewed for the next billing cycle.
On iPhone and Desktop Computer
- Launch your preferred browser on iPad, iPhone, or desktop computer. After that, navigate to https://play.google.com. If you’re not yet signed in to Google Play Store, tap or click on the “Sign In” button located on the upper-right corner of the page and use the correct email and password to sign in to your account.
- After that, select “My Subscriptions” located under “Accounts.” It is located in the left sidebar. By doing that, you should see a list of all the current subscriptions you made on Google Play.
- Locate the service that you’d wish to cancel and select the “Cancel subscription” next to it. The option is found on the right side of the page. Doing that will prompt a pop-up menu for confirmation to appear in the middle of the page.
- In the pop-up menu, click or tap on the “Cancel subscription” to confirm that you’re sure to cancel your subscriptions. Doing that will prompt another pop-up window to open.
- In the pop-up window, tap on the “Ok” button position at the bottom-right corner of the window, and your subscription will get canceled.
If you’d wish to restore your previously canceled subscriptions, follow the step 1 & 2 in the procedure and then select the service you’d want to restore. After that, click on the “Restore” button. Doing that will restore your previously canceled Google Play Subscription. If you miss a step in the process, find out where you’ve gone wrong and repeat the procedure.
How do I stop automatic renewal on Google Play?
- On your device, open Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are signed in to the Google account used in purchasing the app.
- Tap the Menu icon, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the remaining instructions.
What happens if I cancel my Google Play subscription?
How do I cancel Google subscriptions on my Iphone?
- Step #2. Next, you need to click Account.
- Step #3. Now, click on Cancel subscription which is under Subscriptions section.
- Step #4. Click on Cancel subscription again.
- Step #5. Finally, click OK.
How do I see my Google subscriptions?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage reservations, or Manage subscriptions.
- To see more details, select an item.
How do I cancel all subscriptions?
How do I get rid of unwanted Gmail subscriptions?
How do I manage my Gmail subscriptions?
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Go to Payments and subscriptions.
- See a list of items by clicking Manage purchases, Manage reservations, or Manage subscriptions.
- To see more details, select an item. Here, you can take actions, like: Track a delivery. Cancel a reservation. Renew a subscription.
Is there a way to see all your email subscriptions?
How can I see what websites have my email?
- Go to your Google Account Settings.
- Click on Security in the menu on the left.
- Scroll to Connected applications and sites.
- Click Manage access.
- Review the list of websites and revoke access if needed.
How do I see everything I’m subscribed to?
How do I stop automatic payments?
- Tap Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the account dashboard, then Pay A Bill.
- Choose the desired account, the select Autopay under the Payment Settings section.
- Select Remove autopay then Yes, remove autopay to cancel all automatic payments.
How do I stop recurring payments?
- Call and write the company. Tell the company that you are taking away your permission for the company to take automatic payments out of your bank account.
- Call and write your bank or credit union.
- Give your bank a “stop payment order”
- Monitor your accounts.
How do I track my monthly subscriptions?