SoundCloud is an iPhone app that has its origin in Europe.
It is basically an online audio distribution app for sharing musicThis website is based on Germany and it helps to upload, listen, and promote music audio filesHere’s how you can cancel your SoundCloud Go subscription.
The app for listening to music and promoting is not free at all. You need to buy a subscription offer for it. To get the app, you can go through the Android or iOS SoundCloud app. Now you have to download it and spend some money. You will have to pay some subscription fee per month also. The SoundCloud Go costs around $4.99 per month. There are some more advanced apps like ‘SoundCloud Go+’. This will cost some $9.99 per month as the subscription fee.
After you get the subscription in SoundCloud, you can now listen to music and promote them. Here you will get another option to make your own music. It will give you options to upload the music tracks you have composed. You can promote your music through different social media too. Even if you are not a composer, then also you can act as a curator. You can make a library of your types of songs, gather the composers, and make a playlist to create your follower.
SoundCloud Customer Service
The sound cloud customer service also works like other customer services. They will help you in any of your difficulties and will direct you to get rid of it. You can mail your problems and also there is a phone number to talk directly with the customer care executive. They will help you regarding the following.
- To recover your account if you have forgotten the login id password or the mail id through which you logged into it.
- You can bring back the tracks that disappeared from your profile. They will guard you against spams. They will help you to manage your profile.
- The customer service will track the authentication during the login and will help you to safeguard your account from any unauthorized login.
3 Ways to Cancel SoundCloud Go
You can cancel the subscription of SoundCloud Go in the following three ways.
- Get into the website from your favorite browser. Now sign in into your account with your email address and password. You can also log into the website using the Facebook or Google login ID.
- Now click on the tab with three dots in the top right corner. You will get a drop-down menu.
- Hit on the ‘Subscription’ Tab above the settings icon. Now click on the ‘Edit’ tab and then on cancel plan tab. Now hit on Confirm and cancel tab and then ‘Ok, Got it’.
How Do You Cancel SoundCloud on iPhone?
Open the settings of your iPhone available on your home screen. Now tap on the Apple ID and tap iTunes and App Store. Tap the Apple ID and click on View Apple ID. Then tap on the subscription button and ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How to Get Money Back?
As per the terms and conditions of the SoundCloud, you are not eligible to get any money back if you cancel the subscription by yourself.
- SoundCloud is an iPhone app that has its origin in Europe.
- The website is based on Germany and it helps to upload, listen, and promote music audio files.
- It will give you options to upload the music tracks you have composed and promoted your music through different social media too.