Open your Setting app by tapping on the geared icon located on your home screen.
After that, tap on your name located at the upper part of the screen.
Next, tap on the “iTunes & App Store”
Having done that, tap on the blue “Apple ID” located on the upper side of your screen.
Next, tap on the “View Apple ID” option.
Enter your Touch ID or Passcode to verify your identity. Once you’re verified, you should get to your account menu.
In the account menu, scroll down and locate the “Subscriptions”. Tap on the option to see a list of all the subscriptions, both the active and the expired.
Locate the active subscription that you’d like to cancel and tap on it, and you will see the full information about the app or service.
Tap on the “Cancel subscription” option located at the bottom of the page. By doing that, a confirmation message will pop up on the screen. Tap on the “OK” button in the pop-up menu to confirm the changes.
NOTE: By successfully canceling your unwanted subscription, you will no longer be billed for the service. However, you can still access your running subscription until the end of the billing cycle that is usually a month or a year. But this will depend on your subscriptions.
How to Restart Cancelled Subscription
- Start by opening your iPhone’s “Settings” app by tapping on the geared icon present on the home screen.
- In the “Settings” menu, tap on the “iTunes & App Store” and then tap on your Apple ID located on the upper part of the screen.
- After that, tap on the “View Apple ID.”
- If prompted, use your Touch ID, password, or Face ID to log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Subscriptions” option and find the service you’d like to reactivate in your expired list of subscriptions.
- Tap on the subscription that you would like to renew. This takes you to the subscription page.
- Tap on the subscription you want to renew and tap on the “Ok” to confirm your subscription. Doing so will renew your expired subscription.
Why is there no Cancel subscription button iPhone?
How do I unsubscribe from an auto renewing subscription on iPhone?
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Where is cancel subscriptions in settings?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel subscriptions on Amazon?
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select the link under Advance Controls. The main subscription page opens. From here, you can end your subscription.
How do I find all my subscriptions?
How do I cancel all my subscriptions?
How do I cancel my forgotten subscriptions?
How do I delete expired subscriptions on iPhone?
How long do expired subscriptions stay on iPhone?
What is an active subscription on iPhone?
How do I find active subscriptions on iPhone?
- Go to phone Settings.
- Click iTunes & App Store.
- Click Apple ID at top of screen.
- Click View Apple ID.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click desired app.
- View subscription status.
How do I manage my Amazon subscriptions?
How do I contact Apple about subscriptions?
You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).