Whether you are a buyer or a seller, you may want or need to change the Paypal account that you have linked to your eBay account. Follow these easy instructions for changing your Paypal account on eBay.
As a Buyer
- Log into your eBay account, and open the “My eBay” tab.
- Open the “Account” tab, and click the button that reads “Paypal account information”.
- Change or update your Paypal information by following the prompts on screen.
Tip: If you do not want to permanently change your Paypal account, you can change the account that you want to use when you check out your purchases. Follow these instructions to temporarily change your Paypal account as a Buyer:
- When you choose to use Paypal as your method of payment, there will be a button that reads “Change”. Click that button.
- Select the alternate account that you would like to use. This will be the account that is used for the current checkout only.
As a Seller
- Log in to your account and go to the “My eBay” tab and select “Account”.
- Under the “Account” tab, click “Seller Account”.
- Open the tab that reads “ Payment methods for Seller fees” and look for the “Change” button. From there you will be able to change the account that you have linked as your preferred method of payment.
Tip: If you need help changing your account settings, setting up your Seller’s page, or with any other aspect of your eBay account, go to the “Help” page. From there you will be able to choose from an extensive variety of topics, and eBay will provide you with simple steps to fix or accomplish whatever you need.
Can you add another PayPal account to eBay?
Of course you can use two PayPal accounts with one eBay account. When you list items, the payment will go to whatever PayPal account is linked to the email address that is entered in the payments section of the listing.
How do I remove my old PayPal account from eBay?
How do I remove PayPal from eBay
- Click the My eBay button at the top of the page.
- Click the Account button.
- Click the PayPal Account link on the left side of the page and click the Remove button.
How do I change my PayPal email on eBay app?
To change your email address:
- Go to My eBay> Account.
- Click Personal Information.
- Next to Registered email address, click Edit.
Do my eBay and PayPal email addresses have to be the same?
The fact that you and your cousin have different names and addresses doesn’t matter. Each eBay account may link to one PayPal account. Each PayPal account may have up to eight email accounts. All you have to do is use the email account of your choosing (your cousin’s) on the sell your item form.
Can you change the email on PayPal?
How do I add, edit or remove an email address on my PayPal account? To edit an email address, click Edit next to the address you want to change. Make the edits and click Change email.
Why can’t I change my primary PayPal email?
You won’t be able to edit or remove your primary email address while it’s assigned. If you want to use a different email address to receive payments and notifications, you’ll need to add and confirm that email address in your account first, and then make it your primary email address.
How do I remove my primary email address from PayPal?
You can’t edit or delete
your primary email address
On the PayPal app:
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Email addresses. To add a new address tap + Add a new email. To edit an address, tap the address then tap Change. To remove an address, tap the address then tap Remove.
How do I hide my email address on PayPal?
You can’t hide. The email address would ensure a level of transparency as the one who donates knows where the money goes to and can contact you if anything is suspicious. Anyone can make up a name or even use a well-known name as a guise and I am sure they don’t want that.
How do I hide my personal information on PayPal?
You can hide your details by turning off your PayPal.Me link at any time in your PayPal settings. When turned off, your page will not be publicly visible or findable so you won’t be able to receive money through it.
When someone sends you money on PayPal do they see your address?
Someone using PayPal only needs to know your email address or mobile phone number to send you money. If you don’t have a PayPal account, sign up and confirm your email address to receive payments.
Do PayPal donations show your name?
Use a PayPal business account to make and receive Twitch donations. Their FAQ says credit card donations don’t show your personal details. If you are donating to another streamer, the same applies. Either they must have credit cards enabled, or you should tip with a business name.
Can I hide my real name PayPal?
You can hide your real name by setting up a PayPal business account with your pen name as the name of your business. You still have to tell PayPal your real name, but customers will only see your business name.
Can I set up PayPal without my real name?
Yes, you can create a PayPal business account without having formalized a business with government filings and whatnot. At its simplest terms, “having a business” is simply “doing business as” (D/B/A) a trade name. You can use the address of a Private Mail Box such as those provided at the UPS Store.
How do you change name on PayPal?
How do I change the name on my PayPal account?
- Click the Settings icon next to “Log out.”
- Click Change Name next to your name.
- Select your type of name change.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click either Continue or Update Name.
How long does it take to change name on PayPal?
We may ask you to provide documentation to support your name change request, which you can upload through your account. Once we’ve received your documents, we’ll review your request and usually respond back to you within 3 to 5 business days.
Can I have two PayPal accounts?
Yes. You can have one Personal account and one Premier or Business account. You can add more email addresses, debit or credit cards, and bank accounts to your account, but each account must have its own email address and financial information.
How do I change my name on PayPal without ID?
If you do not have a photo ID we can accept a birth certificate along with a government issued letter such as your council tax bill. If your name change is down to marriage we will require a marriage certificate.
Can I use a different name on PayPal?
What if the name on my PayPal account and bank account are different? The name registered on your PayPal account must match the name registered on your bank account. Each time you make a transfer request, PayPal automatically includes your registered name with your bank information.