If there has recently been a change with your business and you want to switch the category on Facebook, doing so is very simple and easy. In this article you will learn how to switch your business category on this social media website in just a quick minute.
The first thing you need to do is sign into your Facebook account if you are not automatically signed in already. Enter your login credentials and click “Log in”.
Navigate to Pages
Next you will need to go to the “Pages” section under the “Explore” shortcut. There will be an orange flag icon right next to it.
Select Your Page
You will be required to select the page that you wish to edit. Each page will be displayed prominently, so your options are very clear.
- Go to About
Select the “About” option, which is located just below the profile picture for your page.
Choose the “Edit” option, which is located right next to “Category”. You will find it beneath the “General” heading. Once you click Edit, you will see a new window spear on your screen.
Choose Your Category
You are going to see a number of categories appear, and you will have to select one from it. There are lots of options to choose from, so you should be able to find one that is appropriate for your business. You can delete the existing category by pressing the “X” icon that is located beside it. All of the categories will appear in a drop down menu that you can scroll through until you find the right one.
Finally, you will need to click the “Save” button, which is located on the bottom left hand side of the page. This will save all of the changes that you have made to your Facebook business profile.
- It is important that you take the time to find the right category to match your business so that you can have a good online presence.
Can I change my Facebook page from business to community?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
How do I choose a category on my Facebook page?
When you set up your Page, you can select up to three categories for your business. Choose only the most relevant and specific categories. For example, if you own a sweet shop, choose bakery or dessert shop instead of local business.
How would you categorize your business Facebook?
- Local Business or Place.
- Company, Organization or Institution.
- Brand or Product.
- Artist, Band or Public Figure.
- Cause or Community.
How do I add categories to my Facebook business page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your Page.
- Next to Categories, type in up to 3 categories and select an option from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click Save Changes.
What are business categories?
- Sole Proprietorship. Sole proprietorships are the most common type of online business due to their simplicity and how easy they are to create.
- Partnerships. Two heads are better than one, right?
- Limited Partnership.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Nonprofit Organization.
What are the 4 types of business?
What are the six categories of business products?
What business category is services?
What are the two types of business?
- Sole proprietorship. A sole proprietorship is easy to form and gives you complete control of your business.
- Partnership. Partnerships are the simplest structure for two or more people to own a business together.
- Limited liability company (LLC)
How many types of small businesses are there?
What are the 5 types of small business?
- Partnership. When ownership responsibilities are shared among two or more people, a partnership can be formed.
- Sole proprietorship.
- Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
What business can I start with 20k?
- Freelance Writing Business. Due to the easy access to the Internet, there are a lot of income opportunities for freelancers that appear all across the Philippines.
- Small Food Cart Business.
- Lazada Seller.
- Cleaning Business.
What should you not do when starting a business?
- Don’t Waste Too Much Time on Your Business Plan.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Pivot.
- Don’t Rush to Be First to Market.
- Don’t Ignore Paperwork.
- Don’t Ask Everyone You Know for Funding.
- Don’t Hurry the Hiring Process.
Ads by Google