Google Chrome browser is quite good at picking up what language you prefer but it doesn’t mean it is right all the time.
You can change the language.
It is easy to change the language in Google chrome application in your mobile with some easy steps.
- You need to open the Google chrome application on your mobile phone then go for the ‘Search Settings’ on the page.
- In search settings, you should have to look for ‘Language Settings’.
- You need to select the languages from the list dropdown.
- Then add your ‘Preferred Language’. And when you open your chrome again, the page’s language will be changed to what you selected.
Google chrome has a quite nice user interface in case of windows. You can quickly modify the language of the page you want.
- Open the application on your PC.
- You can go to the ‘chrome://setttings/?search=language’ in the address bar of the browser and go for it.
- You can do this by clicking on the ‘3 Vertical Dots’ on the corner of the Google chrome application and click on ‘Settings’.
- You need to type ‘Language’ in the search bar of the ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Add Language’.
- Select your desired language and then re-launch the application.
Mac is the part of the iOS platform and a quite different user interface.
- You should download, install and open Google chrome application in your Mac – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB.
- As always, it will present your page in predefined language for your Mac but in case you want to change it, you can.
- You need to click on the ‘Settings’ option provided in vertical 3 dotted icons on the corner of the screen.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ option and then click on ‘Languages’.
- You can choose any language listed below but in case you couldn’t find your language, you can download it, and re-launch the app to see the changes.
You can use ‘Google Input Tools Chrome Extension’ in case your language is not supported.