eBay does not allow for an address change for an order already placed therefore you should make sure to make the necessary changes before you make any purchase.
- Log in to your eBay account using your PC, Android or iPhone. If you are using your PC, you can just type eBay on your web browser. If you are using an Android or iPhone, you should download the app for free from the Google Play Store and App Store respectively.
- If you are not signed up on eBay, there is a link at the top left corner of the screen where you can register. Clicking on it will take you to a page where you will be required to fill in your personal details to complete the registration process. Set up your password and agree with the Terms and Conditions given after which you will be fully registered as an eBay account. If you are already logged in you can skip this process.
- Once you are done with these steps, tap the Update Shipping Addresses page. Tap on the Edit Address option which is just beside it.
- You will be provided with a form which you will be required to fill in. It has a Ship to This Address option which you will click to make and save the changes.
- You can add a second address by selecting the Add a New Address option which is on the form.
- Your primary address is the one that eBay always displays on default. However, during check out sessions, it usually provides a Change Your Address link that you can use to change your address.
- Click on the link so as to change your address. You will enter your country, name, and phone number to complete this process. You then click Add New Address to add your second address.
- Tap Delete Address option so that you can remove the primary address and input the secondary address.
- Click Make Primary option next to the secondary address to make it primary.
- Once you have successfully made the necessary changes, click Save and Continue option to save the changes.
Keep in mind that changing the eBay address as well as to change shipping cost on eBay after purchase is not allowed therefore one should always look to make the changes prior to purchase or earlier to avoid inconveniences. Remember also that eBay does not refund you if you didn’t provide the appropriate address.