Snapchat is a global messaging application, used for sharing photos, videos, and more.
The photos and videos shared on Snapchat will be disappeared after a few minutesIf you want, you can change your Snapchat password in the following ways.
Change Snapchat Password Online
You can change your Snapchat password even several times a day if you have a verified email account or phone number.
- Open Snapchat – https://www.snapchat.com/ and navigate to the ‘Log-In’ screen.
- Tap on ‘Forgot Password’ in the ‘Log-In’ page. Choose to ‘Reset Your Password via Email’ option.
- You will receive a link for resetting your password on your email account. Click the ‘Link’. If you cannot click on the ‘URL’, just copy and paste the URL on your browser.
- Now, you will get a space to enter your ‘New Password’. Confirm your new password by re-entering it again.
- Another method is you can choose to reset your password via text or phone number.
- A verification code will be sent to your verified phone number. Enter the ‘Verification Code’ and choose to ‘Continue’.
- Choose a ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm’ it.
Change Snapchat Password with a Different Phone Number
You can change your Snapchat password with a different phone number if you have lost your phone. Yes, you can generate a two-factor authentication code and create a recovery code to change your password.
- Open ‘Snapchat’ and tap on your ‘Profile Photo’.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Two-Factor Authentication’. Set up two-factor authentication code if you already have not set up it.
- Tap on ‘Recovery Code’ and then on ‘Generate Code’.
- Enter your ‘Password’. Save your code for accessing it in the future.
Change Snapchat Password with a New Number
If you want to access Snapchat with a new phone number, you can do that by deleting your existing Snapchat account or simply changing your phone number. Then, you can change your password with a new number.
- As usual, open Snapchat and go to ‘Settings’. Tap on ‘Delete Account’ or ‘Change Number’.
- If you want to change your phone number, you can do that by entering a new number. Once you have changed your phone number, you can reset your password.
- Navigate to ‘Log-In’ credentials page and tap on ‘Forget the Password’. Choose to reset your password via phone.
- A verification code will be sent to your new phone number. Enter the verification code or copy and paste the code on the given space. Now, ‘Create a New Password’ and ‘Confirm’ that.
Change Snapchat Password with Phone Number
If you forget your Snapchat password, then you can reset it easily with your phone number. Take help from these steps to change your Snapchat password with phone number.
- Open ‘Snapchat’ on your device and tap on ‘Forget Password’ on the ‘Log-In’ page.
- You can have two options to reset your password via either ‘Phone’ or ‘Email’. Choose to ‘Reset Your Password via Phone’.
- You will get the verification code on your phone. Enter or copy and paste the code on the ‘Enter Verification Code’ section and proceed.
- You will get a blank space to ‘Create a New Password’. ‘Confirm’ your password again.
Change Snapchat Password if You Forgot it
Forgetting the password is common with everyone. We can forget the password if we did not sign into the account for a long time. If you forget your Snapchat password, you can reset that easily.
- Open ‘Snapchat’ and tap ‘Forget Password’.
- Choose to reset the password via email. A link will be sent to your email. Click on that ‘Link’ and ‘Create a New Password’. ‘Confirm’ the password again by re-entering it.
- Now, you can ‘Log-In’ with your new credentials.
You can reset your Snapchat password in these different ways. However, you have to follow the steps properly to reset your password.