Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to change username on sound cloud app but you can do it on your browser. As such, you must login to you your account using your computer. We recommend that you use Google chrome browser.
Launch the Google browser app from the home screen or home drawer:
- Key in the following website addresses https://soundcloud.com/ on the search bar located on the top of the screen and press enter on your keyboard. This will help you to access the sound cloud page.
- Once the page opens, tap on the three dots located on the upper right side of your mobile screen. Scroll down the list of items on menu and check on the box next to desktop site.
- On the top right of your screen click on sign in
- After that, a login form will pop where you will be expected enter your login information. You may either choose to continue with Facebook, continue with Google, and continue with apple. Also, you can choose to enter your email or profile URL and press continue button located below the screen.
- On the next page, enter the password and press sign in button. In case you have forgotten your email tap don’t know your password option and follow the prompts provided.
Once you login, on top of your screen locate where you can see your name on the black bar. Your name is next to your profile picture or the picture icon.
- Tap on your name and you will see a drop down menu. Select the profile option that comes first on the list of menu items.
Below the header image on the right hand side of your screen select on the edit button (the little pen icon) just next to the share
On the new screen, it will be possible for you to edit your BIO. Now to change your user name check out the display name Under this header there is a box that contains your current display name. To change that, it is quite simple, highlight the entire name and press the back space button on your keyboard or move the cursor to where the display name ends and press the back space button on your keyboard until you have successfully deleted the entire display name.
Well, after deleting the display name key in the new display name that will be visible on your profile.
Once you are done, choose save changes button located below the screen.